Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OHMYGOSH I LOST MY DEVO

Go down

OHMYGOSH I LOST MY DEVO Empty OHMYGOSH I LOST MY DEVO

Post  Cathy Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:48 am

okay
so this is my second time doing this since i somehow lost it
Thus this version will be less detailed cause im kinda angry.
but chill, cathy. chill

Okay so Jesus is like metaphoric like mad Smile
He tells us that we are the branches that bear fruit, but only when we are connected to the vine, which is him. Without the vine we are useless and we burn and perish and just. we die
but when we are attached to the vine, he gives us what we need to be able to grow beautiful fruit. He explains this more later on by saying that the greatest commandment is to love others. THis reminded me of missions.. becuase when I told my firiends that I was going on a missionary trip they imagined me in a black robe being a Jesuit and shoving Christianity down peoples throats. Hahaha but we definetly weren't like that at all. Our main goal there was to show love - the love that Jesus showed us, which we can now give to others. By doing this, they experienced Jesus, and some come to know Christ. THis is the fruit Jesus talks about

"They will know that we are Christians by our love". I have no idea where that comes from, but it jsut popped in my head. Sometimes we forget this and we do unloving things; whether it be what we say, think or do. But let's make sure that our lives aren't just like everyone else's; that we will show love to the world and thus bear fruit for Jesus Smile
Cathy
Cathy
Disposable

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down