Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NO SCHOOL TOMORROW and... yeee =]

Go down

NO SCHOOL TOMORROW and... yeee =] Empty NO SCHOOL TOMORROW and... yeee =]

Post  Michael Ha Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:39 am

Wow, so much drama in this Chapter
So... I learned from this Chapter that envy can go a long way... Also I could relate to the part about Joseph telling his brothers and Jacob about his dreams to a real life thing. When you get your test back, you look at the score right? Some people are average, some are below average, and there's always the minority who have done exceptional. At this point, they have to be honest and they have to sorta tell you what mark they got. By being just honest and telling you the score, this can bring about jealousy in you and this could also lead to you disliking that person for this. It's not his fault he did well - or had a sick dream - you know? But it happens, jealousy is big in real life... So I learned that though I can't control myself from having the feeling of jealousy, I can control myself from not showing it in my actions. I should congratulate and feel good for my friend(s) who got better mark than me and learn from them and learn more on my own so I can better myself.
Secondly, I learned about favouritism. This story revolves around Jacob's favouritism of Joseph over his other brothers, which ultimately leads to Joseph being sold to Egyptians and Jacob crying... sissy... lol jks... I guess although it is good to show your really strong affections for someone and display it to reflect that degree you still have to be smart about it because otherwise, other people will be jealous. Also, the brothers used Joseph's robe to prove to Jacob that Joseph had died. This item separated Joseph from the other brothers and was used as a tool to fake Joseph's death. Had Jacob been more careful with his display of hsi love for Joseph, it would not have been so easy for the brothers to convince Joseph was killed by wild animals or smth.
Finally, I'm done...
yeee no school tmr yeee
Michael Ha
Michael Ha
minion

Number of posts : 214
Birthday : in you
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down