Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God Says You're Capable - June 21, 2013

Go down

God Says You're Capable - June 21, 2013 Empty God Says You're Capable - June 21, 2013

Post  James Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:15 am

Philippians 4:13
I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

I've met all sorts of people who are considered highly successful according to the standards of the world. And yet a lot of them feel incompetent, insecure, and incapable.

How about you? Perhaps you look at your life and think it's working. Sure, you have your problems, but compared to others, you're probably considered successful. Yet, inside there is still a gnawing, inner insecurity and a lack of confidence and a feeling of incompetence. Why is that?

It's because you're still listening to old tapes from your past, and they are no more true now than they were then. Old tapes that say things like, "You don't matter." God says, "Yes, you do!' Old tapes that say, "You're a loser!" God say, "No, you're not!' Old tapes that say, "You'll never amount to anything." God says, "You are important to me!'

You need to quit believing those lies and start believing God. Quit looking in a distorted mirror of what peers and partners and parents have said to you. Start repeating what God says about you: "I am acceptable, I am lovable, I am valuable, I am forgivable, and I am capable."

Who are you going to believe? What other people say about you or what God says about you.
James
James
Disposable

Number of posts : 411
Birthday : No one cares about my birthday. I like kids.
Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down