Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

July 22

4 posters

Go down

July 22 Empty July 22

Post  josephpaik Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:45 am

i dunno i really didnt get much other than the fact that through all hardships God will always be there no matter what..
sorry Razz
josephpaik
josephpaik
Disposable

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

July 22 Empty Re: July 22

Post  jennifer Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:13 am

I'm reaaaaally sorry :S I was kind of zoned out but listening at the same time to the sermon today! I was super tired :S I can't think of anything right now but maybe itll come back to me. Gosh I feel so bad D: I remember thinking he had a good point there but I can't remember it!! Sad sorry
jennifer
jennifer
Disposable

Number of posts : 304
Birthday : My birthday isnt important :(
Registration date : 2011-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Kim Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:04 am

Hey guys, I haven't done devo's in a while... ahaha

To be honest, this one part of the sermon stood out to me so much actually. The pastor that spoke today said
"Don't let your circumstances define who you are"
That really spoke to me today because I have a lot of stuff going on in my life these days and that's exactly what I've been doing. I was letting my circumstances take the best of me that ultimately led to drift away from God and that realization really hit me hard. God wasn't the one who caused this so why am I pushing him away? Why am I condemning God when he's not at fault here. My relationship with God was definitely and continuously getting weaker day by day and I realized that it's about time that I get up off my knees and start fixing the damage that's been done.

I have a lot more things to say but I'm not sure exactly how to word it so I guess I'm going to cut it from here.
Have a Goodnight guys
Billy Kim
Billy Kim
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Birthday : August 4th
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:20 am

Today's sermon was amazing guys, TRY TO CONCENTRATE.
I love how he stated, circumstances are ALWAYS changing, and always will, so why should your surroundings reflect who you are? Amazing. Our life will have struggles, so should we become negative people? Our lives will have its ups, so only then should we be a "great" person? Definitely not, what an amazing sermon. So applicable to ALL of us.
Yee
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down