Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

July 6th

5 posters

Go down

July 6th Empty July 6th

Post  Kevin Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:33 pm

What do you call an evil blanket?
Eebul
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

July 6th Empty Re: July 6th

Post  julian Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:26 pm

Hey guys! Work starts tomorrow... I'm kinda worried, but oh well! Very Happy

A major chunk of Hebrews 3 discusses on how much God continues to provide. I find that in this world, God really exceeds our expectations - not just in what he commands, but also in what he himself chooses to do. Whenever I think about the disciples, I think about transformation in that God has used the lowest people to become some of the most widely respected and famous. God changed people who were tax collectors or even fishermen and made them into people transformed by the law. I think that this first part (1 -6) essentially tells me that people can make their own foundation for only a certain part, but ultimately God is the one who finishes up the product and makes it dead strong. I'd like to quote verse 4: Now every house is built by someone, but the One who build everything is God.

The second portion of Hebrews 3 discusses disbelief and the deception of sin that's so powerful. I'd like to quote two verses: 12 and 13.

Watch out, brothers, so that there won't be in any of you an evil, unbelieving heart that departs from the living God. But encourage each other daily, while it is still called today, so that none of you is hardened by sin's deception.

This is essentially what I got from this second part. Much of it I find should be understandable... so I don't think this would require explanation? If it does, then I'll reply after!

Take care all, please wish me luck and pray for me!
julian
julian
minion

Number of posts : 212
Birthday : April 12.
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Grace Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:28 pm

LOLLL EEBUL! hahahaha not bad Razz

haha sorry for not doing devos guys... ive been really busy with some vbs stuff for the past couple of days and i totally forgot.....
please pray for the vbs team guys ! we need all of your prayers and support.... so much work to do, and i feel like i lack so much to lead tomorrow hahaha but i know that God will help me out Smile
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post  jennifer Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:35 pm

sorry for not posting guys!
im in the east coast Wink i shall do devos as much as possible Very Happy
kayayyy hmm what book shall i do?
jennifer
jennifer
Disposable

Number of posts : 304
Birthday : My birthday isnt important :(
Registration date : 2011-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:59 am

uhhh, yeah, I think I've been doing these wrong. LOL because we've already done matthew pretty recently... I'm thinking I'll do ... First Peter.

So, here we go!
6 So be truly glad.[b] There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while.

Yeah, so I know many people would be saying something like, "What? This definitely isn't a little while..."
But comparing it to an eternal paradise... it IS a very short time.
I really like this verse. Instead of the constant warnings and whatnot, it's something it keep us looking forward to what's to come.

Sorry if that was a bit short.
Summer school is going to be the death of me. Hahahaa );
Goodnight, guys!
Esther
Esther
Disposable

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content