Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psalm 47

3 posters

Go down

Psalm 47 Empty Psalm 47

Post  Christine Kim Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:22 pm

April 25th
Christine Kim
Christine Kim
minion

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Psalm 47 Empty Re: Psalm 47

Post  Christine Kim Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:32 pm

had a together we're better conference at bill crothers today so i missed school!! Very Happy
ok so todays chapter was very short. but it was short and delivered the message straight forward.
6 Sing praises to God, sing praises; sing praises to our King, sing praises.
ok so this verse especially stood out for me and i was able to connect to this verse easier than all of the other ones. we are all part of a big and strong praise team at Milal. this made me think of the reasons why we praise God. for me, going up to do praise or even just watching fellow members lead praise for the congregation makes me content. personally, i find that praising God is the best way for me to worship Him and express my love for Him.
God deserves all of our praises and we worship Him to show our gratitude to Him for always being there and blessing us with our daily blessings. We praise God for those reasons and just to allow others in the congregation to join us in praise and feel God's presence.
Christine Kim
Christine Kim
minion

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  jennifer Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:21 pm

He subdues the nations before us,
putting our enemies beneath our feet.
i like this verse becasue it makes me feel strong as a christian and makes me feel as though i have an advantage over everyone else who doesnt believe in God. Its true too. because when someone looses everything, they have nothing to cling on to , no one to talk to, nothing to hope for! but with us, we have god to cling on to, god to talk to and lean on, and we know that this is just in the process of an amazing journey god is leading us in! Smile
so i think that we should be proud and feel like aw yeeeaaah Wink just because were christians becuase its the biggest priveledge to be one Smile
jennifer
jennifer
Disposable

Number of posts : 304
Birthday : My birthday isnt important :(
Registration date : 2011-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Jong Tue May 01, 2012 9:49 pm

Well, this was a short chapter....I coudn't get much.
All I got is that we should put God in front of everything. We should not get distracted from other things and fall apart. God puts everything in place.

Very Happy ~Audrey~ Cool
Audrey Jong
Audrey Jong
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down