Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psalm 45 April 23

4 posters

Go down

Psalm 45 April 23 Empty Psalm 45 April 23

Post  josephpaik Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:42 pm

Hey guys

This chapter was showing us how almighty and loving our Father is. Through our good times and bad times, God is always with us and will never leave us.
6: Your throne, O God, will last forever and ever.
Eveeryone is a sinner and many are non believers, but Gods glory will last forever for those who have faith and believe in the miracles of our Father. THe chapter summarized what God CAN do and what He is capable of, so we should always have faith in him and pass down what we believe, to younger generations.
17: I will perpetuate your emmory through all generations; therefore the nations will praise you for ever and ever.
We should extend our beliefs to other children of God, so that He may always be praised and never forgotten.
Although we praise God, there is always room for more believers of Christ so we should pass our knowledge to our younger brothers and sisters. It doesnt matter which way we do so, it can be by teaching, or it can even be by spending time with them.
Gods glory will never die, and it is our job to spread Gods word so that He may be heard.
josephpaik
josephpaik
Disposable

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Psalm 45 April 23 Empty Re: Psalm 45 April 23

Post  Christine Kim Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:48 pm

i thought that todays passage was very strong and it really spoke to me. it was talking about just how awesome and powerful God is.
17 I will perpetuate your memory through all generations; therefore the nations will praise you for ever and ever.
this verse stuck out to me because this verse was saying that God's glory and our faith in Him will be passed on to generations, continuing to praise the glory of God. there are many people out in the world that do not know of any God or are confused about their religion. in that case, we can open up to those people about our God like what Dan keeps encouraging us to do. if we start showing God's glory by setting ourselves as praise team members as an example to others, people from the congregation may follow our example. this will just make others much more aware of God and worship him. by doing so, like what verse 17 says "nations will praise you for ever and ever."
Christine Kim
Christine Kim
minion

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  James Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:37 am

10: Forget your people and your father's house. The King is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your Lord.

God has a will for all of us, many of us are invited, but few are chosen.
sorry for the short devo.

Just suggesting, I think we should move onto a new book.
James
James
Disposable

Number of posts : 411
Birthday : No one cares about my birthday. I like kids.
Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Jong Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:44 pm

The part I understood from this chapter was that we have to focus on God and come away from these distractions. Many things get in our way and prevent us from making time for God. All of us usually just spend time with God only on Sunday. We do things like devos, join praise team, go to friday nights, etc. to keep up with our faith and learn and understand the word of God. We can come up with many excuses, but are most of them reasonable? I thought that this chapter was about God calling us back and explaining what we are loosing when we get distracted.

Have a great week everybody!!!
Very Happy ~Audrey~ Cool
Audrey Jong
Audrey Jong
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down