Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psalm 34 April 4

4 posters

Go down

Psalm 34 April 4 Empty Psalm 34 April 4

Post  jennifer Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:46 pm

SmileSmile we gotta step it up for doing devos!
jennifer
jennifer
Disposable

Number of posts : 304
Birthday : My birthday isnt important :(
Registration date : 2011-01-12

Back to top Go down

Psalm 34 April 4 Empty Re: Psalm 34 April 4

Post  jennifer Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:55 pm

no shadow of shame will darken their faces.
This line stuck out to me because it made me actually visualize a Person like this. I think it is good to learn from because once we have repented to god about our sins and actions, and are forgiven, we shouldn't be shameful to people around us! I guess it's like we reject his forgiveness or assume he is unforgiving. Also, by being shameful about sins we have been forgiven for, we are saying that we are allowing ourselves to be judged by normal people around us, and giving them the power of judgement, which is only meant for god. Sowhat I learned from this is that when I repent, I should feel lighthearted and unashamed. However. Being unashamed doesn't mean you forget about your sin. We should still remember our sins and learn from them and remember to try our best not to fall into that sin again! When we come to god with our sins, we should be shameful, but when he forgives us, we should feel cleaned like a blank slate, and should have the spirit of starting again!
Well that's what I think, ahaha
I have a calc test Tmr Sad Wah
jennifer
jennifer
Disposable

Number of posts : 304
Birthday : My birthday isnt important :(
Registration date : 2011-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Oh Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:31 pm

5 "Those who look to hiim are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame."
The message i got is that, although we sin, God will still love us and he will forgive us if we ask.
We are lucky to be called the sons and daughters of Christ, and as long as we apoligize to the Lord, our "[F]aces are never covered with shame."
Short, but that all!
Buh bye!
-Sarah Wink Wink
Sarah Oh
Sarah Oh
minion

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Kim Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:50 pm

hey guys sorry for missing out on devotions for a bit. school has been driving me crazy!
10 The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing.
this verse connected with what pastor daniel said a while back about how God continues to fill us up with his body. Jesus had told his disciples that bread is his body and whine is his blood, eating/drinking this would make you full and not hungry. with God by our side we dont lack anything and we are continuously blessed with our daily bread and blessings. God provides so much for those that seek him and believe in him.
Christine Kim
Christine Kim
minion

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Jong Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:53 pm

I mostly focused on verse 10: "Even strong young lions sometimes go hungry, but those who trust in the Lord will lack no good thing."
Many verses say that he will provide everything for those who follow him but many of these believers go through many hardships. This verse says how true wealth is not in money or fame, but is found in God. People are blessed when they put everything before God. All we truly need is God.

Alright, good night everyone!
Very Happy ~Audrey~ Cool
Audrey Jong
Audrey Jong
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down