Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psalm 39 April 12th

5 posters

Go down

Psalm 39 April 12th Empty Psalm 39 April 12th

Post  jaake kwon Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:44 pm

Thursday
jaake kwon
jaake kwon
Disposable

Number of posts : 338
Birthday : 7.21
Registration date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

Psalm 39 April 12th Empty Re: Psalm 39 April 12th

Post  jennifer Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:34 pm

hi guys!
from this chapter this line stuck out to me:
all our busy rushing ends in nothing.
i think this is a good reminder to ourselves that we shouldn't be so caught up in the things we have to do. Society tells us that being busy is a good thing, but we have to make sure that we make sometime for just us and God, and also sometime to just appreciate all the things he has given us, and to give back to him.
i realize that ive been kinda neglecting my parents? is that how to put it? i dont know! but i havent been giving them as much attention as they deserve and i think i should step it up Sad
haha thats all i got for today!
i hope tomorrows a good friday! Smile pun intended Wink LOL
jennifer
jennifer
Disposable

Number of posts : 304
Birthday : My birthday isnt important :(
Registration date : 2011-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Kim Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:16 pm

hey guys sorry for my absence on the forum. school has never been busier for me and i am stressed out over projects, tests, and presentations.
i wasnt able to get much out of todays devotion. i will come back to it and read it once again in my spare time.
sorry! see you guys saturday! Very Happy
Christine Kim
Christine Kim
minion

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Oh Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:16 pm

Hello all~~!!!!
So today i got an email from CIBC saying my bank account will be disabled due to several failed attempts. And on that email it said in order to stop my account from getting disabled i had to go to the CIBC website and put in my debit card information. Since I never think twice and I tend to just freak out, i went to the link that was attached to the email and i put my card # and password. Turns out the email is most likely a scam Mad Mad It was my mistake and ignorance that got me into this problem anyway. But i called the bank and they blocked my card, so hopefully the money is safe... Pray for me plaese? I'd really appreciate it!
But anyway....
1 "I said, 'I will watch my ways and keep my tounge from sin; I will put a muzzle on my mouth as long as the wicked are in my presence."
I think this verse kinda relates to the talk that Pastor Daniel Joo gave us about censoring ourselves, and being careful of what we say. Since we are the Praise Team, people see us, and we have to be able to lead them into worship for God. But if they only see us innocent and pure on stage, and see us cursing, and doing bad things off of the stage, then whats the point? We have to be able to stay God-like at all times, in every situation and not only when we are presented in front of the Lord.
Thats all i got!
Bye everyone!
-Sarah Wink

Sarah Oh
Sarah Oh
minion

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Jong Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:29 pm

This chapter was a bit confusing.....but I did get that we don't have a very long time on Earth and we must live our life to the fullest but not put God aside. Praise God with all your soul, heart, mind, and strength. I got this mostly from verse 4 and 5, "Lord, remind me how breif my time on earth will be. Remind me that my days are numbered-how fleeting my life is. You have made my life no longer than the width of my hand. My entire lifetime is just a moment to you; at best, each of us is but a breath."
That verse makes me think about how great God is. Each of us is but a breath.

Very Happy ~Audrey~ Cool
Audrey Jong
Audrey Jong
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down