Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psalm 32 March 29

+3
jennifer
Esther
Kevin
7 posters

Go down

Psalm 32 March 29 Empty Psalm 32 March 29

Post  Kevin Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:32 am

Yeye
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Psalm 32 March 29 Empty Re: Psalm 32 March 29

Post  Esther Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:11 am

We often forget that we should ask for forgiveness (even though I'm sure God as already done that eons ago).
We should continuously humble ourselves, realize that we are lower than the all knowing God, which we do sometimes forget, and pray!
That's all!
Esther
Esther
Disposable

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  jennifer Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:46 pm

What I learned from this chapter is that I should be shameful of my sins, but I shouldn't hide them away from god in an attempt to look like I am good. God sees through this and all he asks is that we come to him with the sins and ask him to forgive and teach us not to do it again! It's as simple as that but humans find it hard to do. Because by hiding our sins from him and others, we make ourselves look perfect, when we really aren't. And god knows we aren't so I think going to him with our sins should be easy! The hard part is to stop doing sinful deeds Razz ahaha I unno if that made sense but owells xD
See you guys Tmr! If you're coming Razz
jennifer
jennifer
Disposable

Number of posts : 304
Birthday : My birthday isnt important :(
Registration date : 2011-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Kim Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:44 pm

what i got out of todays passage is that God always forgives us for our shameful sins and we should always be humble to him. everyone makes mistakes over and over and over again yet God always forgives us no matter what. honestly, if someone was to make mistake continuously that affected me and they always ask for forgiveness, i wouldnt be willing to forgive them after countless times. when i thought about Gods forgiveness this way, it made me realize how thankful and blessed we are to have such a loving God that continues to watch over us and love us. that is why we should always be humble to him and continue to praise his glorious name.
Christine Kim
Christine Kim
minion

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Psalm 32 March 29 Empty Psalm 32.

Post  jaake kwon Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:54 pm

so tired. o.o

i remember typing my post yesterday and passing out..lol.
anywayyy.
1 Blessed is the one
whose transgressions are forgiven,
whose sins are covered.
2 Blessed is the one
whose sin the LORD does not count against them
and in whose spirit is no deceit.
OK, to be honest, this parable was really confusing. (im wondering if i used "parable" in the right context)
Originally I thought each of the 2nd and third lines in both verses were contradictory. ie: blessed is the one who's confessions are forgiven, and sins are unseen. Whose sin is unaccounted for (like VIP treatment) and whose spirit is not lying.
and well, (UURRRG> JUST FORGOT WHAT I WANTED TO SAY>....)
uhm. so yeah. like, well Jesus died on the cross for everyone, and when he did,he took everybody's sin, buried them under ground and took our toll.
All in all, this parable goes out to everyone, saying they're blessed, because we really are. Sometimes we just take that for granted. Yeah, thats my 2 cents.
jaake kwon
jaake kwon
Disposable

Number of posts : 338
Birthday : 7.21
Registration date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Jong Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:57 pm

I am exausted from school! I have two tests tomorow and a big project i've procrastinated on....

Psalm 32 really got the message to me. It explains how fast we fall when we have our backs to God. If we don't admit our mistakes and not rely on God but instead in ourselves, we will fade even further away from him and the path gets harder and harder. But the chapter continues on about how once we admit and confess before the Lord, he will return back to you imediately. It explains it better in verse 5: "Finally, I confessed all my sins to you and stopped trying to hide my guilt. I said to myself, 'I will confess my rebellion to the Lord.' and you forgave me! All my guilt is gone."

Also, verse 8-9 made me really think since the words are so meaningful: "The Lord says, 'I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you. Do not be like a senseless horse or mule that needs a bit and briddle to keep it under control.' "

Well, I have to go back to studying now..... See you guys soon!
Very Happy ~Audrey~ Cool
Audrey Jong
Audrey Jong
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Oh Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:19 pm

I think the main message in this chapter is that you cant hide from your sins. God knows everything about everything and everyone, so there really is no point in trying to lie to him.
Good news though, is that God will forgive you and always watch over you. He will even try to help u to not fall into the temptation of sin, 8 "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you."
Thats it!
Bye bye!
-Sarah Wink
Oh and i forgot one thing!
Did Kevin send the setlist? Cuz if he did i didnt recieve it....
Sarah Oh
Sarah Oh
minion

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down