Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GENESIS 4 Devotion

Go down

GENESIS 4 Devotion Empty GENESIS 4 Devotion

Post  Allan Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:28 pm

AHHHHH

I HATE THE INTERNET, so basically i have no connection at home still, and I have to find a new connection, it's just really fustrating. I have a DNS AND KEY port trouble, and I have no idea how to fix it

So basically I messaged roh abou the problem, and if anyone was wondering where I was the past week, I was fixing my internet!!!

So The only thing I can do is to do it in class and guess what ITS Accounting class again, jeezz I can't beleive I amg etting over 90 in this course. It's so jks

Genesis 4

Wow How pissed do you have to be to kill your brother. I mean I am not the perfectlittle brother, but still I mean it's really hard to swallow that. Jealousy leads to so many evil things, adn my our human nature we will fall to it Occasionally.

When we give to the lord we should give our best, without hesitation, because as Sam said he can take it all away in a second if he wanted to.

I wonder if it was a physical mark that God gave him, I guess it was becasue it was suppose to be visible to eveyone.

K cATCHING UP
Allan
Allan
Disposable

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : Viet for life
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down