Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis 7!!!!!!

Go down

Genesis 7!!!!!! Empty Genesis 7!!!!!!

Post  Isaac Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:03 am

can i make a genesis 7?
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Genesis 7!!!!!! Empty Re: Genesis 7!!!!!!

Post  Isaac Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:12 am

okay so Roh hasnt made a Genesis 7 yet. Im not sure if were even supposed to do it but i took a little mini morning off (skip marketing, lunch, spare) so ill do my devo now!

Genesis 7:
God must have been pretty angry... I like how its very descriptive as well. "they rose greatly on the earth, and all the high mountains under the entire heavens were covered. 20 The waters rose and covered the mountains to a depth of more than twenty feet."
I like the last part where it says everything died. But not just once. but THREE times. So epic...

But what most people dont know is that it RAINED for 40 days and 40 Nights but according to this the waters were up 150 days. Imagine that.... A sweaty, HOT, smells like poo ark full of animals yelling and wanting food, with a bunch of saggy, 600 year old women...
gross....

Not much to get from this chapter EXCEPT the wrath of God. Hes not joking. I bet there was a mad "palm to the face" for the people who didnt believe Noah.

Have a nice 2sDay guys!!!
E-Sak OUT!
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down