Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROmans Chapter 4 (Julay 21)

3 posters

Go down

ROmans Chapter 4 (Julay 21) Empty ROmans Chapter 4 (Julay 21)

Post  JacobPk Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:36 am

a
JacobPk
JacobPk
Disposable

Number of posts : 458
Birthday : I like men
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

ROmans Chapter 4 (Julay 21) Empty Re: ROmans Chapter 4 (Julay 21)

Post  Grace Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:54 am

I'm surprisingly not severley jetlagged right now LOL
I was drowsy the first couple hours here but yeah as soon as I get to my 큰아빠's place they feed me... I already ate so much and soon it's dinner time LOL
Never thought I'd say this but.... TOO MUCh FOOD XD

Miss you guys already
Love yous
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post  julian Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:10 pm

Hey guys! Catching up... follow!

Personally, I didn't find much that really did interest me, but I did take some note of what happened from verse 9 and onward - I talked about circumcision some time ago - my intuition tells me in modern terms, it's a sign of purity versus impurity, being CALLED that (believing that all are under sin and it's inevitable oppression).
I have verse 11 here: And he received the sign of circumcision as a seal of the righteousness that he had by faith while still uncircumcised. This was to make him the father of all who believe but are not circumcised, so that righteousness may be credited to them also.
This tells me that Abraham wasn't the father of just the Jews and the other 'chosen' people, but rather to every human being that exists today - after all, we aren't Jews, but we ARE saved because of the righteousness of Jesus Christ! Amen! It gives light to the Jews, for certain, but also to those who weren't Jewish and of the higher class at the time, saying that faith truly doesn't depend on what class or level you fall under.

Other than that, the character of Abraham certainly reminded me of Mark's sermon today - about how so many people in the bible were used by God in even the most difficult circumstances given. How did Abraham know from 'common sense' that he and Sarah would be able to procreate, even at such an old age? It certainly defied the 'common sense' at the time, right? :^)

Keep catching up guys, we have a while to goooo! Let's do this together....
julian
julian
minion

Number of posts : 212
Birthday : April 12.
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down