Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romans Chapter 5: July 22

2 posters

Go down

Romans Chapter 5: July 22 Empty Romans Chapter 5: July 22

Post  julian Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:10 pm

Post here!
julian
julian
minion

Number of posts : 212
Birthday : April 12.
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Romans Chapter 5: July 22 Empty Re: Romans Chapter 5: July 22

Post  julian Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:40 pm

Hey guys! Keep the devos coming! We all need to be together on this, I feel! We've skipped a lot of days, including me, but we gotta continue Romans, right? We may have done it before, but it's always a good reminder to do it! Very powerful stuff! I am excited to read different stuff in the future!

I personally felt this chapter was difficult to break up... but I did get many things from it, after pondering for a while!

I love how Paul always loves to rejoice in the presence of God just because how we are saved, even when truly undeserving - Christ died for all the people - none who were righteous - none who were truly good in heart. It's always such a good reminder reading Paul's texts and how much he loved being so filled with the holy spirit - something he never truly experienced in his life of Saul.

I'm not too sure what's meant by the 'trespass', but my interpretation goes in that Jesus trespassed the law of death - that every human be sent to hell, which was certainly the case before Christ's death, on top of the whole animal sacrificing! There's also talk about the gift - of which I feel is the eternal life and everlasting relation with God up in heaven. It also reminded me quite a bit on how we're justified - for those who were confirmed - that we don't really have an excuse to continue living, but rather we have God's forgiveness and help in that we can justify and atone for our sins!

I really love the verse here which also talks about how much more grace can multiply so much more than sin - it really made me think about how much we can surrender to God and offer to him as opposed to offering Satan, as we do unknowingly.
julian
julian
minion

Number of posts : 212
Birthday : April 12.
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Romans Chapter 5: July 22 Empty Re: Romans Chapter 5: July 22

Post  JacobPk Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:59 am

yeeeeeeeeee
JacobPk
JacobPk