Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis 3 FACE PALM

3 posters

Go down

Genesis 3 FACE PALM Empty Genesis 3 FACE PALM

Post  Allan Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:19 pm

Well I usually never have the time tp write my Devotions after Practice, so guess what, "LET'S DO IT IN ACCOUNTING CLASS!"

Yah I have a free class again, and it's is hell (can I say that?), Well it literally is. No teacher = Bad results.

Lol I think the people next to me are looking up innapropriate things in the internet, Only a Guess, But there is alot of chuckling going on there.

Genesis 3

AAAGGHHHH

Face plam!

Well sin finally crept in and it starts from here. Huh so were we able to talk to animals, how did the communication happen between the snake and Eve? The first time we see God is angry... and well, dang it lead to bad things. Adam and Eve had all the things they wanted provided by God, but they messed that up, and now Girls I am sry it is going to be painful, and guys, well we will have to work our ass off, (you know what they say hard work create good character), Crying or Very sad

Huh I never caught this before, but it was Adam who thought of the name Eve. I wonder what the first language was.

And I am going to guess the first sin was temptation?

Huh occurred momnet from Jacob. Man Eve must have been HOt!!

K that is all for today

See you guys at umm Today Sweet!!!! pig <- Dennise Lol I am kidding
Allan
Allan
Disposable

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : Viet for life
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Genesis 3 FACE PALM Empty Re: Genesis 3 FACE PALM

Post  Isaac Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:42 pm

got to church earlier than I thought so I'll do my Devi while waiting for all of you to get here.
Just curious, where does it say that the snake was devil? Another partnof the bible?? Also it says the snake was the sneakieat of them all meaning the other animals talked??
To women: you guys are to easily persuaded.. It took very little effort for the devil to trick you ... But I guess we listened to you just as quick...
I'm sooooo glad we didn't eat the apple first. We would be the housewives and it God would probably make it hurt for us to pee or something as equal to childbirth....
Second, if there was the tree of life would that mean that they would be gods if they ate from it?? Why was God so in a hurry to banish them so theycouldnt eat from the other tree.
Lots of questions I know but it doesn't click to me.
Imagine the spouse abuse Adam would have put down on eve after being banished.... Awkward...
Hmmm last time I'm comming in early.
Isaac
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Ha Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:53 am

I'm glad Eve ate that apple...
If we can't tell good from evil, we probably couldn't differentiate happiness from sadness, love from hate, etc.
I'm glad life is so hard, it makes it worth going through in the end.
I'm glad snakes exist, so we can compare the worst of us to them, but only that we may help them.
I'm glad the tree of life is so securely kept; you might live forever, but you might still face pain.
I'm glad for all the things that God have made.
I'm spiteful for all the things that men have made...
Michael Ha
Michael Ha
minion

Number of posts : 214
Birthday : in you
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down