Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June 12

+2
DunNo
Grace
6 posters

Go down

June 12 Empty June 12

Post  Grace Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:26 pm

hey guys!
i basically got that the truth will ultimately prevail and Jesus being crucified was the prime example of that. Also i got that the truth is sometimes feared...because sometimes, we just dont want to hear the truth! However, we need to face up to it, and live in the truth Smile

hahaha yeah.. i hope that made sense.

hope those of you who went to the picnic had fun Smile
and ill see you all... on sunday Very Happy
have a good week guys
school's almost done!! woooooot ~
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

June 12 Empty Re: June 12

Post  DunNo Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:37 pm

Hey guys. I'm sorry. I didn't get anything from today's sermon at all... I slept at like 3 yesterday after like a whole day of activities because of the 7 and 8 sleep over, so i was like half sleeping during Moses' sermon... all I remember is that the truth is important in more ways than one... I'm so sorry... I just couldn't get anything today. Good Night
DunNo
DunNo
minion

Number of posts : 281
Birthday : I'm Germs, a maggot.
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:08 am

I basically got that the Jews were scared of the truth/the truth invokes fear.
But I also learned that the truth will always prevail.
That's about it. :S
Esther
Esther
Disposable

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:19 am

Hey guys,
What I got from today's sermon was that we tend to try and avoid the truth. The truth being, Jesus Christ. Some of my thoughts as to why this may be is that sometimes we can be afraid of Jesus Christ maybe judging us for our sins. Because Jesus is so holy and so set apart, we may feel ashamed to get closer to him because of our impurities. What I thought is that since Jesus will always be with us no matter what, we should stop being so scared of the truth and because the truth is good

Night all
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Kim Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:19 pm

Hello peoplez. Well When Moses said that people fear the truth, I couldn't agree more.
I guess sometimes I even tend to run away from the truth. Stuff like How everybody's gonna
end up dying is one of the things that I want to get away from but One thing that stuck out
to me more was the saying, "Fear the Lord." And this helped me to understand what that
meant a lot more. Fear the Lord as in, Believe in him because he is the truth and also have doubts
about him. We tend to run away from the truth like how we run away from God. And What I
meant by have doubts is that we need to have doubts to also have faith. We may believe in the
truth but we also don't want to believe it sometimes.

That is all y'all
Billy Kim
Billy Kim
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Birthday : August 4th

Back to top Go down

Post  jennifer Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:33 pm

Sorry guys! i totally forgot to post last night! :S
what i learned from moses' sermon was that people are scared of the truth,and that in the end, the truth prevails so we should just skip the complicated stuff and tell the truth in the first place! yeah ) i agree aha its always much easier, although not easy sometimes to tell the truth rather than lying and taking the faster way out of the situation!
jennifer
jennifer
Disposable

Number of posts : 304
Birthday : My birthday isnt important :(
Registration date : 2011-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down