Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June 9

3 posters

Go down

June 9 Empty June 9

Post  josephpaik Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:35 pm

29 “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.[e] 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’[f] 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[g] There is no commandment greater than these.”

I think Dans whole sermon was revovled around this one passage. This is the most important commandment.
No matter what shape or form you portray God to be in, youmust love him with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength and he will always love you. There will never be a time where he is too busy for you, he will always have time for you and will always love you.
josephpaik
josephpaik
Disposable

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

June 9 Empty Re: June 9

Post  James Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:59 pm

The song in children's ministry always helped me keep one of the greatest commandments. For me, I've had the filter of having God as a King, a figurehead to punish me for all my sins. Fear does help me move on, but for the wrong reasons. I'm glad Dan had this sermon today, as he went in depth of each and every distorted view that we may have encountered or will encounter. Prepares us for the future, and helps us if we still struggle with that "vision."
James
James
Disposable

Number of posts : 411
Birthday : No one cares about my birthday. I like kids.
Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Pa Ta Rick Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:10 pm

i remember Dan saying something about how some of our lens are blurred. The ones with the clear lens see God clearly and have faith in him, however some people have foggy and blurry lens so they cannot see God clearly and doubt him and think differently of him. So the people with the clear lens must guide the ones who are blurred.
Pa Ta Rick
Pa Ta Rick
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Birthday : Snitching Since 1945. I'm a monk.
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down