Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April 17th

4 posters

Go down

April 17th Empty April 17th

Post  Kevin Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:35 pm

sdqwesadsa?
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

April 17th Empty Re: April 17th

Post  Grace Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:56 pm

LOL so our skit today........... Was a complete fail, and Moses wants us to do another one ahahaaha oh man..you guys probably noticed how I lost focus a couple of times and I forgot what chord I played last and just automatically played something and then had to cover it up ahhaha XD it was great... :p
but i really wanna say that you guys did an AMAZING job today. Musically for sure and also you guys looked a lot more and excited and had more energy so it looked and doused great Smile hope you all had an awesome time leading worship today~
today we had our last confirmation class, and I thought that it was pretty interesting~ the interview was a lot better than I thought it would be too.. Although I have no idea what in going to wear XD hope you'll all come out Smile

Anyways for the sermon today...
I really thought of that phrase.. "good things comes to those who wait"
God always comes through with his promises and his promises are eternal, we just have to be patient and learn to wait for that day. Just like Moses said, God's time is ALWAYS better than ours.
We may think that he's not listening to our prayers or something... But that's never the case, it's just that it's not time yet and we just have to wait. The difference is that people are so focused on here and now, but God sees the bigger picture, the whole outcome. In the end, he knows what's best at what time Smile

Night guys! Have a good week~
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces

Back to top Go down

Post  josephpaik Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:19 am

The most important message in todays sermon was what Grace said
Good things come to people who wait.
Abraham was promised a child at 75 and waited 25 years and finally got it when he was 100. He was happy when he recieved his baby because it was what he was looking for. Also when Lazereth i think... was sick, Jesus said wait 2 days and i then i will come. He came and siad he was dead but good things always come if you wait. He healed him from the dead after 2 days. If anyone ever promises you something, it is always good to wait before making a move, but with Jesus, you ALWAYS wait and never make a move unless he tells you to.
josephpaik
josephpaik
Disposable

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:42 am

Yeah I got stuff similar to what Grace and Joseph got hahaha
Good things will come to those who wait! Patience is an important virtue in our lives and God should never work according to our schedule but rather the contrary. We work according to God's schedule.
That being said, I think it's very important that we don't feel like God is taking too long when we ask him for answers or signs, because God will give it to us when the time is right!

That's what I got
See yalls
Have a good week at school!
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Kim Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:39 am

Hey guys, So Iunno for me, today's sermon was pretty straight forward, it was about Patients. And being completely honest, I'm the least patient guy prob in the whole congregation. I can't stand still or even still; given the awesome talent of drumming. aha and Iunno I guess one of the reasons why my Journey with God goes down soo many times when it isn't even necessary is cuz Im not a patient person. Whenever something bad happens, I don't stop and think, but just rush to my emotions not realizing that every single event that occur in my life has a purpose. I guess the moral is that our life is a part of a huge plan and we can't rush through it.
Billy Kim
Billy Kim
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Birthday : August 4th

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down