Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1 Thessalonians 3

4 posters

Go down

1 Thessalonians 3 Empty 1 Thessalonians 3

Post  Grace Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:22 pm

hiiiii Smile
hope you guys have a good practiceee !
FINALLY MARCH BREAKKK !
so the people who showed up for class ... came to do their test.. and whaaat ? MY TEACHER SKIPPED . hahah and our sub didnt know any french.... so yeah... we all failed. LOL didnt know what half of it meant.....

anyways, ill be back later to post, gonna get all of my homework done
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

1 Thessalonians 3 Empty Re: 1 Thessalonians 3

Post  Grace Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:50 pm

13May he strengthen your hearts so that you will be blameless and holy in the presence of our God and Father when our Lord Jesus comes with all his holy ones.
i always pray to God, asking Him to protect and watch over my heart. Help me resist temptation and to protect me from any of satans plots you know ?
but it was right here...
so that he can strengthen our hearts to keep us blameless for the day Jesus comes back Smile

kay so today at scchool... i was with these kids in the library doing some homework.. and one girl isnt Christian. the rest go to church... but who knows if they actually believe in Jesus... but thats between them and God. and the non christian girl was talking about the day the world comes to an end.. and somehow it ended up to like judgement day. And these girls are like scaring the poor girl... theyre like "you go up or down" "you have to believe in God, or else you go to hell" you know what i mean? They make it sound like its so easy.. and they put it in ways to scare the crap out of her. and shes like "does that mean im going to die?" But it made me realise so much more.. that you cant just evangilise..cause these people dont understand. You cant put it bluntly like we do to eachother.... and if we put it in harsh or direct ways, then we might just scare them off. We need to approach them in a comfertable way... getting closer to them... introducing God to them.. bit by bit without even them noticing.. that way oneday they'll come to realise that God is working through us, and possibly even accept Christ sometime in their life right? But those girls.. were telling it to her like it was a joke and they didnt even know the concept themselves... I didnt really say anything.. but even more i realised how important it is to KNOW THE SCRIPTURES. to back up theories, and prove that God is the awesome one, He is the way. That the bible is RIGHT. you know what im saying?
Lets not take these devos so lightly like its not important... in the long way its better for US and for others. haha

so i realised.... why ive been getting so many headaches.
MY WISDOM TEETH ARE GROWING INNNN Sad nooo, im supposed to be getting my braces off in 2 weeks.. and i heard that when they grow in , it totally screws up your teeth again :S aaaaahhhhh. what do i do? LOLLL
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces

Back to top Go down

Post  JacobPk Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:41 am

Grace.... PULL EM OUT.
like me and suffer! muahahahaha...
JacobPk
JacobPk
Disposable

Number of posts : 458
Birthday : I like men
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:09 am

12 And may the Lord make your love for one another and for all people grow and overflow, just as our love for you overflows.
13 May he, as a result, make your hearts strong, blameless, and holy as you stand before God our Father when our Lord Jesus comes again with all his holy people. Amen.

Sam referred to God as love before and after reading this verse, i figured that God, Love, makes our hearts strong and grow.
Without love, i think it's hard to have a christian walk with God if you can't LOVE God.
But we are able to love and we do love God, and that is what gives us our strength that we need.
Right now, we might be thinking, love might not be where our strength comes from
but i think that if we were in a scenario where we lost Love, only then would we realize how weak we would be without Love
because you never realize the absence of something truly until it's gone.
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Kim Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:51 am

Hey guys, Iunno y but my internet is SUPER slow right now...
It lags to jst type... MAN BELL SYMPATICO SUX!!! I NEED ROGERS!!!
and u cant even go to korean sites with Bell... IT SUX!!!!

12May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for each other and for everyone else, just as ours does for you. 13May he strengthen your hearts so that you will be blameless and holy in the presence of our God and Father when our Lord Jesus comes with all his holy ones.

These verses rele struck me... I mean it RELE struck me...
cuz, as i said b4, I still have trouble loving people. I've always asked god to help me love...
I know it seems like a foolish prayer but rele... I need to strengthen my heart and there's
not better source of love than god... God's the one who enabled us to love. Because of his
love towards us, we were able to love.. I know i can love but it's been rele hard for me
and sometimes I ask myself "WHAT IS LOVE??". But If i think about it,
I have been loving, it's jst that I didnt know i was cuz i was lacking love... I dunt think u guys
will understand what i'm saying but it's a personal problem that i've been facing so, I think
i should talk to god about it more...
Billy Kim
Billy Kim
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Birthday : August 4th

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down