Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acts 15 (Jan 8th)

3 posters

Go down

Acts 15 (Jan 8th) Empty Acts 15 (Jan 8th)

Post  Isaac Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:20 pm

watching avatar in 3D tonight Smile
ill post devos after
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Acts 15 (Jan 8th) Empty Re: Acts 15 (Jan 8th)

Post  Grace Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:56 am

39They had such a sharp disagreement that they parted company.
this part made me pretty sad. more than them just spliting... it reminded me of church divisions. so many churches split because they disagreed to things and didnt have a solid foundation to the church. recently joyful church split and a lot of people are looking for a new place to go... but like ive been to a church like that and its really not easy. when your church goes through a split, when youre young its just "oh man.. i gotta make new friends all over again" but as you get older... you develop this thing where its like you get really picky with the church you go to. you dont like a certain size, you dont like the style they do worship in, you dont like the pastor's way of preaching and all this stuff... its not easy.. and it really tests you. i feel lucky to be at a church like milal, i feel like this group of youth really tries to be a community. this one church i know.. they fight like em vs km.. HAHA yeah.. another church its so big you dont know anyone out of your circle and if youre new.. youre pretty much screwed. its not easy. thats why its so important to pray for your church, for your brothers and sisters at milal. if we dont want to fall, if we dont want to break apart, we need to pray for a strong foundation. Jesus Christ. Without that, when tested.. its easier for us to disband just like satan wants. We need to pray hard, and strive to be better as a community, as a church as a family. do you know what i mean?

sjakkdjakjdas so glad this week is over Smile ive been waiting for the weekend ! HAHA long week.... i have so much hmwk . . . . . . .
have a good weekend, ill see you all bright and early on sundayy ~
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathy Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:18 am

I didnt' really get much from this chapter. it was nice to read though!
hahaa so i woke up 3 hours ago from the BEST AND LONGEST NAP EVER. and then i did my devos from last night.. and now im tired already. ahhahaha
i think ill go to bed now. maybe after some how i met your mother Wink
GNIGHT! =)
Cathy
Cathy
Disposable

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down