Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

October 22

5 posters

Go down

October 22 Empty October 22

Post  Isaac Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:23 am

If you dont have anything to read, read Romans 8
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

October 22 Empty Re: October 22

Post  Grace Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:06 pm

hey guys
yeah so i feel like crap ..... -.-
im sick as hell, and then i went to basketball practice... HAHAHHA so smart, i know ...

kay so the back of my bible has like all these parts in the bible that you read when you are tired, bored, frusterated, tempted to do wrong and etc... SICKKK hahaha im going to do one of those for todays devo

matthew 11: 28-30

28If you are tired from carrying heavy burdens, come to me and I will give you rest. 29Take the yoke [a] I give you. Put it on your shoulders and learn from me. I am gentle and humble, and you will find rest. 30This yoke is easy to bear, and this burden is light.

this one was for when youre tired.
not so much spiritually, but for me personally...... right now i have SOOOO many things going on. i have basketball, school work, singing, and all these things after school, i have to try and find a way to get to practice without missing out for like 3 months.... its a lot
and sometimes i just feel so burdened, like i have too many things to do . i dont have the time to take care of myself, a break.... you know?
like right now, im sick, and i still try to do everything, because i dont want to disapoint anyone.... all this stuff thats happening around me, sometimes it takes me away from my focus, my center shifts here and there and spiritually i start to shake.
but thats why i go to find rest in God. That's why when im so tired, i go to God and ask Him to take the burden off of my shoulders. It says right here, in these 3 verses. God will give you rest, God is humble and gentle. He will make everything okay.

alright i gotta shower, get ready and head off to our schools night of excellence.. HAHA dont know why im going to the honor roll thing...
atleast theres good food Smile HAHHA
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:39 pm

Romans 8

25 But if we look forward to something we don't yet have, we must wait patiently and confidently.)

ughh im still sick..... hopefully i'll be better tomorrow!

What I got from todays chapter is that we can't rush God. When we pray to god and ask for something, he's always listening but it may not always seem like he's responding. We have to be patient and we can't expect our prayers to be answered just like that. But I don't want any of our faiths to become smaller because it seems like that God isn't responding because he's always listening no matter how distant we feel from him.

SEE ALL OF YOUS TOMORROW~!!!!!!
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Allan Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:59 pm

Ugh! Yah assignments...I hate them so much. So yah all my teachers are pushing assignments, and I am trying to finish everything today ...It's glorious...ugh...I blame Isacc! It is somehow his fault. Him and his stupid blackberry...lol JKS MAN I LOVE YOU MAN

I really liked Psalm 150

1 Praise the LORD. [a]
Praise God in his sanctuary;
praise him in his mighty heavens.
2 Praise him for his acts of power;
praise him for his surpassing greatness.
3 Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet,
praise him with the harp and lyre,
4 praise him with tambourine and dancing,
praise him with the strings and flute,
5 praise him with the clash of cymbals,
praise him with resounding cymbals.
6 Let everything that has breath praise the LORD.
Praise the LORD.

How sick is that, but everyday! I keep forgetting that life should not revolve around earthly things, and that you should praise God. How often do I stop from the life I have and praise God. Yah we do devotions, and we pray, but when was the last time we just praised God with our hearts. hmmm I don't think I have for awhile. Church and Friday don't have be the only days we get to praise him, we can do that everyday. It was a nice reminder

k take it easy yall
Allan
Allan
Disposable

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : Viet for life
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Allan Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:01 pm

WHY AM I STILL DISPOSABLE?
Allan
Allan
Disposable

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : Viet for life
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  JacobPk Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:00 am

hahahaha

Sorry i didn't post! i did do my devos yesterday on proverbs and learning about the gift of righteousness!
JacobPk
JacobPk
Disposable

Number of posts : 458
Birthday : I like men
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down