Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1 Samuel 21 (oct 8)

+3
Isaac
Cathy
Grace
7 posters

Go down

1 Samuel 21 (oct 8) Empty 1 Samuel 21 (oct 8)

Post  Grace Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:20 pm

hello hello Smile
i gotta make this quick, got to go support my school in tnl tonight Smile
errrrrr, my sched. is so packed today.... gotta study for math, brutal... and do like 3 careers hmwk that i couldnt get to cause of bball... WOW I SUCK AT BALANCING THESE THINGS OUT. hahahahahaha

allan, dead sea scrolls is awesome Smile you'll love it~

i didnt get much from todays chapter. But i saw how David was so obedient, and how he took worshiping God so seriously. He makes sure his soldiers are perfect and acceptable when worshiping God. He gives God only the best when he worship's Him.

4"The only bread I have is the sacred bread," the priest told David. "You can have it if your soldiers didn't sleep with women last night." [a] 5"Of course we didn't sleep with women," David answered. "I never let my men do that when we're on a mission. They have to be acceptable to worship God even when we're on a regular mission, and today we're on a special mission."

We need to give God our best Smile not just 50% or 90% but 100%.
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

1 Samuel 21 (oct 8) Empty Re: 1 Samuel 21 (oct 8)

Post  Cathy Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:24 pm

Wow i had an amazing afternooon.. haha for the first time since school started i got to come home right after school without having to do stuco or debate! YEYEEE so early start to the evening, then i went to the gym and was high on endorphins.. then got home and took a nice steamy shower. and i feel GREEATTTTTTTT
and i get to skip school tmrw and go to a conference so YEAHHHHH! Very Happy
but this means im going to be even more behind in school.
hamlet study group, anyone? im like 2 acts behind.. haha

unfortunately i didnt get anything from this chapter.. but yeah i agree with Grace, we should give God only our very best when we worship him..
And yet another hamlet reference, David pretends to be insane. MUAHAHA

Have a great evening!
Cathy
Cathy
Disposable

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:10 pm

i quit life

im going to jump off a building.

good bye praise team
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:47 pm

5 hours of data... and nothing sticks...
i dont even know how to do it, and have no notes on how to do it. So im going to my friends house right now to do an all nighter right after a 6 hours study session...
kill me please...

CATHY IM GETTING JACOB A HAMLET BOOK Smile those cheat books that i use for school too!
p.s if youre on act 4 ish use this (mike thought of it, its really sick):
when hamlet sees the father for the second time (3rd overall) mike thinks its in his head. Mainly due to the fact that the ghost tells him obvious things and only things that hamlet would know, not his father. Therefore it must be an imagination of hamlets, because all the other times the ghost told him something new and unknown.
Hamlet is actually crazy!!! theres more to the theory and back up theory ontop of it against most things like "the ghost is a ghost, therefore he knows everything" b.s so mike thought of all the comebacks... its sick ahaha

i didnt get anything from this chapter. So dulllll aha except when David ninjas the king...

-Isaac
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:01 pm

wooow i didnt get anything from this chapter. SEE U GUYS SUNDAY
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Kim Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:01 pm

hey guys, i didn't get ANYTHING from this chapter...

All david was doing was running away from saul...

I'm having a rele tough week... I finally got a tutor but we're starting on mon and i have 2 tests 2morrow and
a quiz with an assigment... I've been working for a loooong time and days... I came home at 2nd period cuz
i had a MAJOR stomach ach... I think i lost like 5kgs or something... I feel rele empty in my stomach!!
I'm afraid to eat cuz my stomach might hurt... ARG!!!
Billy Kim
Billy Kim
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Birthday : August 4th

Back to top Go down

Post  JacobPk Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:33 am

YO. THANKSGIVING SOON.
I hope you guys have styarted praying for this retreat. it will be the best one EVER in God's eyes!
The setlist will be coming soon!

Hmm, this chapter hasn't been speaking the obvious, or anything we'd noticed, but i did get some stuff out of this chapter.
David, he not only lied, but he was afraid. Someone who was annointed King over Israel, failed to realize God was watching him.
Failed to realize God was with him. Didn't realize what God could do, and who he was. i really liked that word "Realize". Obvioucly he goes on being the greatest King ever, other than Jesus, but yah. Understand this: To become great through God, you can't ALWAYS go forward, sometimes God will force you to go backwards to pick up the things you have missed along the way" Everyone fears, doubts, sturggles, and God is here to say "It's ok" soo siiick.
JacobPk
JacobPk
Disposable

Number of posts : 458
Birthday : I like men

Back to top Go down

Post  Allan Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:12 am

ugh...got a cyst infection in me left cheek, I don't know how so don't ask. It swollen and I can't even smile. It feels like there is a ball implanted into my cheek

Didn't get much in today's chapter...have a feeling tomorrows chapter is going to be interesting

c ya guys at sun
Allan
Allan
Disposable

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : Viet for life
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:18 am

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ALLAN!!!!!! WHY ARE YOU ALWAY SICK!!!?!??!?!?!?!??!??!????!?!?

get better!!! dont suck to much... ahem... lollypops
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down