Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roh (part 2)

Go down

Roh (part 2) Empty Roh (part 2)

Post  Roh Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:38 pm

Also, I like how the blind man became so confidence and was so wise in that one moment: “He healed my eyes, and yet you don’t know where he comes from? We know that God doesn’t listen to sinners, but he is ready to hear those who worship him and do his will. Ever since the world began, no one has been able to open the eyes of someone born blind. If this man were not from God, he couldn’t have done it.” (NLT)

His parents were so scared of the Pharisees. However, he was so frustrated that the Pharisees simply couldn't understand that he just yelled at them (risking his life, potentially) and spoke the word of God. Bold, I know. But he makes so much sense. This shows me that I want to get to know more people who have experienced God in such amazing ways and listen to their stories. And even us, we miss so many miracles that God performs daily. They become such routines that we just overlook them and decide that they "just happen". Even looking at a tree that's been around for years and stands up on its own, it amazes me that God somehow placed that tree there. And how we're formed. How the world runs. It's crazy that we started off as such simple creatures and God somehow made us so complex. The number of DNAs in ONE CELL even, is not even countable. The hairs on our head cannot be counted, but yet so exact. God is amazing.

Keep looking for these amazing things in your life! God can perform miracles through you.

Keep listening to and practising the songs for this week!

Cheers

Roh
Roh
Roh
Admin

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://milal.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down