Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May 21st

2 posters

Go down

May 21st Empty May 21st

Post  Isaac Mon May 18, 2009 6:43 pm

8=D
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

May 21st Empty Re: May 21st

Post  Cathy Thu May 21, 2009 9:07 pm

DONE DONE DONE EXAMS
i am DONE
.....DONEEEEEEE!
until june, that is. but till then im DONE
did i say that i was done?
haha im sorry. ill stop be annoying

Sorry i slacked with devos again yesterday, but here goes for today!
I used this 'verse of the day' site and i found a nice verse from 1 Peter 5:7
"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."
Short and sweet. I was thinking about it and you know how when we lift up our burdens or 'cast' our anxiety on God he takes it off our own shoulders and puts it on him? It's really similar to when Jesus took the burden of our sns and suffered on our behalf. This verse is really telling us to give God the anxiety that we have so that we can be freed from it. and he does all of this because he cares and he loves us so much. what a nice thought. Not only is this is this verse really tellling us that we can be freed from our anxieties, but its a nice reminder of how much God cares.. Not only does he take our sins on his shoulders, but even our anxieties, most of which are about really stupid things anyways. God doesn't want us to be overriden with anxiety and stress all the time. He wants us to be free in him and really enjoy and love the life and the people around us. So let's make the best of the gift of life that he's given us instead of getting high-strung about stupid things. If we change some of the words in Bob Marley's "Dont worry Be happy" we can totally turn into a Christian song instead of a song about drugs. yay.
hahaha
Cathy
Cathy
Disposable

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down