Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I HATE THE YRT

+2
Isaac
Cathy
6 posters

Go down

I HATE THE YRT Empty I HATE THE YRT

Post  Cathy Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:10 pm

its SO COLD TODAY.
like really, SO COLD
i was dying waiting for my bus. i think the lower half of my body was shaking uncontrollably, but i dont really remember becuase my 45 minute wait at my bus stop is a bit of a blur to me. i think i might have pushed the memory into the deeps of my subconscious to protect my consciousness from the pain that i suffered.
hahah wow im such a drama queen

so i read this chapter, and im not gonna lie. most of it was paul thanking random people who we dont know.. haaha but i did notice that he says that we should watch for the things that hinder us from our faith and bring obstacles in our walk with Christ, which is important becuase by being aware, we can avoid falling into the traps that Satan sets out for us.

Have a great day, everyone.
Cathy
Cathy
Disposable

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

I HATE THE YRT Empty Re: I HATE THE YRT

Post  Isaac Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:43 pm

lower part of your body?
8=========D + cold = 8-D
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?

Back to top Go down

Post  Steven.Hong Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:24 pm

Hey guys how are you
It wasn't a great day for mee soo bad and the weather made it worst I want it to kill myself today some people just pissed me off soo much anywayss
Romansss
I didn't really get anything out of this chapter so I will try finding somethin to write abouttt
Steven.Hong
Steven.Hong
minion

Number of posts : 142
Birthday : Inside 8====D~~~~o
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Allan Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:40 pm

OMG I miss my long hair, it head was soooooooooooo cold today!!!
For the first time in like 6 months i actually felt the wind against the sides of my head
Man weirdest English report I ever wrote, basically I was doing Devil's advocate, Brave new world is a really screwed up book

I really love the fact that Paul took time to write to everyone and saying hi, it's the smallest things that have the biggest impact in your life. lol
That's about it for today

K have a super fantastic week guys
Allan
Allan
Disposable

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : Viet for life
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Joseph Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:48 pm

Hey guys sry forposting late, i didnt had access to the internet earlier.

Romans says,

i didnt realy get much from this chapter but i learned one thing. In verse 20 it says, The God of Peace will son crush Satan under your feet, the grace of our Lord Jesus be with you. when i read this verse it made me feel strong, that nothing can touch. God is saying that if we have him in our side, nothing can seperate us. That the grace and peace God has given us will crush satan down under our feets. Lets have faith that God will bring grace and peace in this world. If we truly believe in everything the Lord has done, the father almight shall give you eternal life forever and ever.

AMEN.........

Have aoog done guys, many the force be with you...
Joseph
Joseph
minion

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:49 pm

" Greet my dear friend Epenetus. He was the first person from the province of Asia to become a follower of Christ."
Asian pride... brapp brapp

"18 Such people are not serving Christ our Lord; they are serving their own personal interests."
As Sam's wedding is coming up, and easter service, not everyone will be able to play. Please understand that its not what you play its that you serve. If its not, then its a personal delima. So please be humble, and understand that everyone has a role on the team, even if youre not playing.

Thats all i got from this chapter. Starting tomorrow will be "do your own devotions day" until next tuesday.

-Isaac
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JacobPk Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:55 pm

i wrote something, but i realized it was stupid.

Scratch that.

Just in the next few weeks, i want us to be spiritual warriors of prayer
and to encourage others aswell as be encouragemtns to others.
PRAY AND ENCOURAGE.
abotu evvverything.
the question i asked before was WHat is Worship, and all the other stuff.

Another question to think about: Are you Ready?
ARe you prepared, for the best and worst times to come?
Pray about it.
JacobPk
JacobPk
Disposable

Number of posts : 458
Birthday : I like men

Back to top Go down

I HATE THE YRT Empty PRAYER REQUEST; MOOSEDEER

Post  Cathy Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:48 am

Hey guyss
I'm talking to Beth right now from Moosedeer, and there's some bad news from the reserve..
A day or so ago Blair's mom passed away..(Guy Blair, not Callie's sister Blaire)
Beth didn't wanna say how she died, because she said that it was not a nice way to pass away, so I'm assuming that theres some painful complicated stuff going on..

But if you guys could all pray for her, Blair's family and the whole community up there.. I know most of us on this forum have been to the reserve, but even if you havent please keep them in your prayers tonight!
Apparently Blair has been struggling a lot lately and was very seriously suicidal and OD-ing even before his mom's death so I can't even imagine how he must be taking it now..Sad

I thought that you guys should know so that we can all come together and pray, because it's really the only thing we can do in times like these..
-Cathy
Cathy
Cathy
Disposable

Number of posts : 401

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:52 am

hmmm thats very sad news Sad ill pray for him/ the family...
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joseph Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:23 am

Jacob Good idea, lets be spiritual warriors.....

man sux we wont be able to go missions this year, but lets pray that God will bring miracles to them.....
Joseph
Joseph
minion

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down