Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my own devos

Go down

my own devos Empty my own devos

Post  dennis Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:21 am

Psalm 139

This chapter is a song of David which starts out with his glorifying God and claiming that he would not be able to do anything without Him. Then, the passage continues with David seeking God to lead him to the righteous path.

v.23 "Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts."

I realized that I highlighted this verse before, but, when I read it yesterday, I realized that we're so transparent to God. Sometimes, I think we'd like to believe that we can keep things from Him if we wanted to, but, as verse 4 states, "Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O Lord."

Isn't that so cool/weird? God knows our thoughts even before they're formed in our heads; He can tell when we are angry, happy, or sad, and He never leaves us.

Yesterday's devotion was one that made me recognize the fact that God is all-knowing and flawless.
v.15 "When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body."
dennis
dennis
minion

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down