Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Is Genesis 34

4 posters

Go down

This Is Genesis 34 Empty This Is Genesis 34

Post  Isaac Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:12 am

Whatsss upp? i slept 18 hours last night... im so tired though...
ok so this is like a korean drama.... so much beef in this chapter and in the end, it was epic "31 But they replied, "Should he have treated our sister like a prostitute?" sickkk

Didnt get much from this chapter. Maybe its because my minds a mess and i cant even see straight right now...
Have a good Tuesday guys! onto my marketing assignment... totally forgot about it.
But keep up with your devos! Lets make this a fresh start. I know we say that a lot but lets try really hard this time to keep up. And for my 4 man group thing. Keep it up. Mike was today (he sent one already) and its me then jacob? then alan? i think so. Whichever birthday comes first.
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

This Is Genesis 34 Empty Re: This Is Genesis 34

Post  Cathy Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:58 am

Hey guyys
oh man i am so tired
im having trouble keeping my eyes open but i still got a lot to do tonight so i am NOT HAPPY
i didn't really get anything personal from this chapter
and iw as very surprised at the deceit and the lies of Jacob: All of these men got circumcised so that the two peoples can live together, but then he broke the promise and stabbed them in the back, while they were already weakned becuase of their hurting genitals Razz I mean, i know that Shechem shouldn't have raped Leah, but still man
that ain't cool.
This chapter displays how like. exclusive and segregated the people were: that one could not associate themselves with people who weren't circumcised
this seems to go against everything that the new testament teaches us about love and acceptance.
old testament is wack, man
Cathy
Cathy
Disposable

Number of posts : 401

Back to top Go down

Post  dennis Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:59 am

I can't eat chips
I can't drink orange juice
All because of three stupid cankersores in my mouth.

I asked my dad for some medical advice on a fast cure for this, and he said, "Oh, just wait a while, and it'll go away. I'm sure it's not even that painful." SUCH a helpful doctor.

Anyway, I read the past chapters, I just didn't post things on the forum. I do apologize.

Genesis 34
I've always wanted a brother, and this chapter really had me jealous of Dinah. She had brothers who were willing to risk their lives to kill everyone because of what one man did to Dinah. Stepping out of talking about brothers, I think that this chapter shows the importance of family. Friendships can be broken, but a family always sticks together. I seldom appreciate the things that my parents and my sisters do for me, and I'm going to take some time tonight to thank God for giving me an amazing and loving family.

Since we, as a praise team, are a family, let's all look out for each other and protect one another.
dennis
dennis
minion

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Post  JacobPk Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:05 am

i am soo confused.
The topic is Genesis 33.
Why are we doing 34?
ugh.....