Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

01/09/2013

2 posters

Go down

01/09/2013 Empty 01/09/2013

Post  James Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:41 am

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

Putting Solomon, is an example that couldn't be any better, considering that he was the wisest king of all Israel yet he trusted in his own decisions and made decisions with his own heart instead of honouring God's. As we head back to school, I think we should concentrate on building strong God-fearing and God-honouring foundations. Leaning on Him, not on earthly things that are worthless compared to God.
James
James
Disposable

Number of posts : 411
Birthday : No one cares about my birthday. I like kids.
Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

01/09/2013 Empty Re: 01/09/2013

Post  Pa Ta Rick Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:51 pm

Knowing that Dan is leaving in 2 weeks really kills the atmosphere... But if that is what God wants him to do than we cant do anything about it. Dan's been attending our church for 14 years! HOOOOLLYY thats a loong time. For some of us, he was our children's pastor and than he became our youth pastor. He has done so much for us. But as he said in his sermon, one cannot get too comfortable with their current lifestyle because God can tell you to go anywhere to serve. Dan had it great, he had a good house, people he knew, he was very close with church members, and he was just really comfortable with his life. But he is going to LA because God has plans for him there. He surrendered everything he had and is just going to LA.

We should all be prepared to do whatever he wants us to do. We should always put God's plan infront of everything. Divine direction begins with surrender.
Pa Ta Rick
Pa Ta Rick
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Birthday : Snitching Since 1945. I'm a monk.
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down