Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acts 21

3 posters

Go down

Acts 21 Empty Acts 21

Post  Esther Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:55 am

Hey, guys. I don't have much time before I have to start taking the vow of silence (12am), so I'm going to do this as quickly as I can!
Oh, also, it's a full 24 hours of no COMMUNICATION whatsoever; as in, no texting, sign language, talking, etcetc. WISH ME LUCK!

13 Then Paul answered, “Why are you weeping and breaking my heart? I am ready not only to be bound, but also to die in Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus.”
Someone please applaud this man! Look at him! He's so ready to give himself up for God. You really have to wonder where your OWN faith is...
He says he'll basically, do anything for God.
So, the fastest way for me to say what I want to say is, BE WILLING TO DO UNTHINKABLE, AND UNEXPECTED THINGS FOR GOD.

That's it! Have a good Wednesday and Thursday! (:
Goodnight!
Esther
Esther
Disposable

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Acts 21 Empty Re: Acts 21

Post  Kevin Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:49 am

You won't last.
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:52 am

13 But he said, “Why all this weeping? You are breaking my heart! I am ready not only to be jailed at Jerusalem but even to die for the sake of the Lord Jesus.”

This verse really got me thinking hahaa...
We say we'd do anything for Jesus but when the time comes, would we really?
Getting jailed and even dying for him is a really tough concept to grasp.
Hopefully, we'll all have that passion to do what's right for God.

Other than that
I did not get much
Peace out hombress
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Jong Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:47 pm

sorry I couldn't post yestrday.......

Acts 21 is about Paul's journey in Jerusalem. Before he was leaving to Jerusalem, the believers begged him not to go because they feared that he would get arrested and/or be killed. But Paul said this in verse 13, "Why all this weeping? I am ready not only to be jailed at Jerusalem but even to die for the sake of the Lord Jesus." That part made me think about this for a while because I think this verse really was powerful to me. It proved how much faith he had and how he is going to Jerusalem knowing there is a chance of him being killed. None of us wants to face hardships but doing what God wants us to do is how we take the first steps onto the right path. I think it's very hard to think like how Paul did and was willing to accept what God wanted him to do. We do what the Lord wants us to do when it's easy, but will we still do the same in the hard times???

so yah, thats what i've gotten from this chapter....
Very Happy ~Audrey~ Cool
Audrey Jong
Audrey Jong
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down