Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

July 9

3 posters

Go down

July 9 Empty July 9

Post  julian Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:19 am

Post here, guys! Very Happy I'll join you!
julian
julian
minion

Number of posts : 212
Birthday : April 12.
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

July 9 Empty Re: July 9

Post  DunNo Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:44 am

Hey guys... sorry for not posting recently... Pandamania's just made my schedule and everything so crazy...

So i chose today's selection from Job chapter 12.

13 "True wisdom and real power belong to God; from him we learn how to live, and also what to live for.14 If he tears something down, it's down for good; if he locks people up, they're locked up for good.15 If he holds back the rain, there's a drought; if he lets it loose, there's a flood.16 Strength and success belong to God; both deceived and deceiver must answer to him.

Job has always been one of my favourite chapters in the old testament because it's so meaningful. It shows exactly how far we may part from God. We might think that God was the one who left, but really, he's still there, when we've left him. This verse shows how much power God may have. No matter what God does to us or to anything else, we have to take it because God put it there. In the story of Job, Job defends his righteousness against God and stands firm in his ground even though he was abandoned by everyone around him, but it really wasn't God who left him. He left God in times of troubles. What one person rebukes his statement is that we are on God's playing field. If we don't like the rules, we can't expect God to change it for us. God's decisions may or may not be set in stone, but when they are, we have to adapt to the environment instead of getting it to adapt to us. That's what I wanted to share so... Good night and I'll see you guys tomorrow!
DunNo
DunNo
minion

Number of posts : 281
Birthday : I'm Germs, a maggot.
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  jennifer Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:47 am

ephesians 1
this chapter talks alot about predestined-ness and how God chose us for a certain reason and he has blessed us with many many things that we should be undeserving of!
i think it just reminds me of how i shouldnt use my gifts unwiselyy and cherish it because God chose me to have it for a purpose! i want to find that purpose Smile
we should also be thankful of the place God gave us to live in to be free to worship and learn!
this chapter talks alot about blessings and what God has chosen us for and i think everyone has a blessing if they just look for it so everyone should be thankful to God Very Happy hahah
im in halifax right now ;D LOL yeahh thats all i hope you guys have a good service tomorrow! ill see you except for Kebin next week! <3 b
goodnighhtt
jennifer
jennifer
Disposable

Number of posts : 304
Birthday : My birthday isnt important :(
Registration date : 2011-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down