Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moses' 2 Cents of the Day

Go down

Moses' 2 Cents of the Day Empty Moses' 2 Cents of the Day

Post  julian Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:18 pm

Hey all... I just got back from a pretty nice Saturday afternoon, eating burgers and having long talks... was great.

Moses has a few suggestions for our team, as to what we should earnestly try to do other than the obvious - take time to pray, do devotions with our full hearts, and to live with a serving heart.

One of those was to pick songs that've been known to everyone. I think the congregation doesn't really sing a whole bunch of our songs, simply because they don't know these songs... it's new to them, and it's strange. I like to suggest songs that everyone might know... something like 'Lord I Lift Your Name on High'. I used to sing this song SOOO MUCH when I was a little child, and I've listened to Lincoln Brewster's version of it... it looks like something we can do! Smile

Moses also suggests that we post recordings of our playing online... potentially so people can listen to the stuff, and that during the 15 minutes where we're not practicing and when we're fooling around, we play music that we might do... or music we've done, so that some of the newbies might know the tunes better.

Lates fellas.
julian
julian
minion

Number of posts : 212
Birthday : April 12.
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down