Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1 Corinthians 15 March 12 *^^^^ Is March 11

+2
JacobPk
Kevin
6 posters

Go down

1 Corinthians 15 March 12 *^^^^ Is March 11 Empty 1 Corinthians 15 March 12 *^^^^ Is March 11

Post  Kevin Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:45 pm

asd
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

1 Corinthians 15 March 12 *^^^^ Is March 11 Empty Re: 1 Corinthians 15 March 12 *^^^^ Is March 11

Post  Kevin Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:04 pm

58 So, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and immovable. Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless.

Hi guys!
So what i got from this passage was that all the things that we do for God, should actually be done FOR God. Sometimes we do things just for the sake of doing it without passion. But for all the things we do, we always have to keep in our minds why we do it for, how we do it, who we do it for, and that we get to do it. Sometimes we can think that the little things are useless. But no matter how insignificant it seems, God will always accept it with arms open wide!
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan

Back to top Go down

1 Corinthians 15 March 12 *^^^^ Is March 11 Empty Re: 1 Corinthians 15 March 12 *^^^^ Is March 11

Post  JacobPk Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:58 pm

Licks Homeburger?
JacobPk
JacobPk
Disposable

Number of posts : 458
Birthday : I like men
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  josephpaik Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:43 am

1 Corinthians 15

This chapter was mostly on the resurrections of the past.
The first resurrection was of Christ. He died for our sins and rose from the dead again so that we could be saved. This is the main reason why we should believe in him and live our lives for him.
Resurrection from the dead.
It states that how can you not believe in resurrecting form the dead if you believe in Jesus? This is because Jesus died and rose again FOR US and if you believe in him you should believe that he resurrected aswell.
Resurrection Body
I think this one is saying that once dead, the body remains the same in spirit but physically goes away. I think this is kind of telling us that when you die, you will be the same form of when you died... I DUNNO!

WALLAH EASY CUT SCENES
josephpaik
josephpaik
Disposable

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  DunNo Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:48 am

Just came back from Kollaboration. Got to meet Clara and get autographs and everything. Ran into Allan too...
anyways heres my devo...

This whole chapter was about the resurrection of Christ, and potentially ourselves. Paul explains that death is something that is inevitable. It happens to every one of us, but we will also rise again. I think that it is important that day by day, we try to be closer as a Christian person. The closer we get to Jesus, the better, and I think that that is also key to our rebirth. Moment to moment, think about how Jesus lived to die, and to be resurrected. In the same way, we will rise after death to be with Jesus. To evade complete death (spiritual death), we have to stay away from sin and try to be as Godly as possible.
DunNo
DunNo
minion

Number of posts : 281
Birthday : I'm Germs, a maggot.

Back to top Go down

Post  Grace Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:05 pm

whaaaat, why did my devo not postttt?! shoudlve double checked instead of just assuming and then shutting off my computer eh ?
haha
anyways yeah so yesterday the gr 11 girls came over and we had a fun girls nightttt ~~~ lol
jeremyyy, so jealous, wanted to go to kollab so bad Razz j. reyezzzzzzzzz :O hahahaha

I got that our faith means nothing if we do not TRULY believe that Jesus died on the cross for our sins.
It's a story we all know inside out, but the question is whether we really believe that it happened or not.
This confirmation of belief i guess you could say is what gets you into heaven.
"If you believe in this message, it can save you.
However if you do not, then your faith was all for nothing."

This is what im confirming for confirmationnn, really good timing i guess to read this chapter Smile hehe
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces

Back to top Go down

Post  julian Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:08 am

I feel it might be repetitive to list the points previously mentioned, but I'll add this: Without the idea of ressurection, there would be no reason for Christianity to exist. If anything, there would be no point to living. Without that idea of dying and being ressurected, we would live without hope, living much like the Jews today (who still are trying to find the Messiah when WE know it's there!)

Verses 16 to 19 are what I'm reflecting in my heart...

Sorry I was late with this guys, it's my blame.
julian
julian
minion

Number of posts : 212
Birthday : April 12.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down