Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

march 14.... ?

+3
JacobPk
Isaac
Grace
7 posters

Go down

march 14.... ? Empty march 14.... ?

Post  Grace Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:26 pm

HAHA wow i suck with dates ...
uhm yeah so jacob... just read that post.......... i dont want to suffer Sad LOLLL im just praying that i dont have to have my braces on any longer .... hahahaha

todays sermon was nice , i liked how he touched on annother side of God. It just keeps proving that our God is bigger then we could ever imagine.
when he compared God's love to our parents love...... all those times i made my parents angry popped up into my head... and i feel bad :S
like i remember my parents being disappointed and angry......
then i thought like wow... how many times have i wronged God? How many times did i loose his trust, make him angry and disappointed?
It just makes me want to do better you know ? Love God. Love your neighbor. Its not as easy as it sounds...... especially loving your neighbor. But my dad told me... when it says to love everyone.. obviously we cant force ourselves to actually love them. What God means by this is.. even if they wrong us... even if you get angry at them.. to still show them compassion and treat the warmly. Like eventually it'll turn out better if you make the first move to forgive them.

have a good march break guys! Uhmmmmm.... i dont know how im gonna post while im at vision x... but if i get internet connection somehow through my ipod... ill post.... but either way ill still be doing it with you guys even if i dont post <3

ps. you guys sounded great..... ACTUALLY Smile good singing too ~ hehehe
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

march 14.... ? Empty Re: march 14.... ?

Post  Isaac Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:06 pm

aww thanks grace Smile

I think frustration is the most dangerously needed component in any relationship. When i was a kid, i thought it didnt make sense that God gets angry and stuff, but as i grew older i started to realize the importance of anger with love in a relationship.

But like anything, it can go wayyy to far, and i strongly believe that if any spiritual warfare were to occur, it would be through frustration

have a good week guys!
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  JacobPk Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:20 pm

yeeee, God gets angry because he loves us and it's simple as that.
Soemtimes we forget the wrath side of God, and we need to understand it, and it's similar to a parent's love.
Don't fear God himself, but fear the status of what you can make out of your relationship.

the water in the picture looks like paint haha
JacobPk
JacobPk
Disposable

Number of posts : 458
Birthday : I like men

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathy Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:28 pm

haha so im finally reading the shack. and i was reading that part when Papa talks about how God gets angry at his children all the time.And it fit perfectly with Sam's sermon today. Ofcourse God gets angry at us - and we definitely deserve it too. So we need to see God's wrath, pain, the feelings of confusion and emptiness in a different light. At the end of the day God's anger is always meant to serve us. To teach us to be better, to show us the right path. It's only if we fail to see that that we use God's anger to distance ourselves from him
Cathy
Cathy
Disposable

Number of posts : 401

Back to top Go down

Post  Steven.Hong Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:14 am

Woahh sexy praise teammm you guys sounded amazing God would of love it eheh

Today sam taught me new thinks how he used God as our parents. We should obey our parents like how we treat our God. Everytime my parents got mad at me they had a reason for everything but in my head I thought they were just nagging all the time. As sam said that parents yell at you because they love you I looked back and thought about how bad of a son I was and wish from now on I can start fresh and everytime they are mad at me its because they love me
Our parents loves us like how god loves us have a safe march break sexyyyy
Steven.Hong
Steven.Hong
minion

Number of posts : 142
Birthday : Inside 8====D~~~~o
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Kim Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:07 am

Hey team.. Man, i typed it and i clicked on the favourite bars by accident...
arg...

neways, if you guys know, I can never express my anger... even if i'm angry sometimes,
i cant never show.. most of the time, when i'm angry, people dont eve notice it... And maybe
that might be my problem... I can never show anger... I'm not saying i should be angry more and
being angry all the time is good. But maybe sometimes, i need to let all the stress out and deal with
it so i can love... that might be my problem.. I'll wait and see i guess...
Billy Kim
Billy Kim
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Birthday : August 4th

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:51 am

mann so from todays sermon i got that God gets mad at us because he loves us.
At first i thought about it, and thought to myself if i were to be mad at someone, i wouldnt like them at the moment.
But whennever god is mad at us, he never "doesnt like us at the moment", he gets mad because he loves
and that will never change for God, even though hes mad at us constantly when we sin, he's also loving us at the samee time.
The fact that he gets mad shows that he cares.
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down