Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 Timothy Chapter 1

Go down

2 Timothy Chapter 1 Empty 2 Timothy Chapter 1

Post  JacobPk Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:46 pm

yeye
JacobPk
JacobPk
Disposable

Number of posts : 458
Birthday : I like men
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

2 Timothy Chapter 1 Empty Re: 2 Timothy Chapter 1

Post  JacobPk Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:22 am

Denni you're back safely woot.
Allan we're playing ball at Claude tomorrow. Come if you can!
So today my first day of work! But i barely got trained cause it was SOOOO busy, so it actually felt liek work and i was DYING.
i'm the Grill guy and man it's though work. I messed up too many times i think, but i'll be balling soon ;]
Come visit me guys!

I liked alot of these verses. i found most of them really powerful. I think i really like Timothy as a book.
6For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands.
I really like the song Consuming Fire. they talked about the similar fanning into flame part and it's really inspring. we should od that song haha.
This is what it means by Consuming Fire. To take in what God had given you and letting it fan within you, so that God's light can shine on you even more. I think as leaders and especially Hannah and Denise who are leaving, don't let things put out the fire, but instead continue to treat the fire and let it grow!

That is why I am suffering as I am. Yet I am not ashamed, because I know whom I have believed,
OUr faith isn't easy to share, isn't easy to expland and etc. However Struggling is atleast TRYING. We should not be ashamed of God and who he is, and of course we do suffer, physically, socially etc becuase of church and stuff, but we are not to be ashamed by it. I htink i am able to shar emy faith more comfortably with my peers instead of hiding it, because i know that this way i can share about GOd, and yet realize who my real friends are and stuff.

so ye ye
get excited for tomorrowe!
JacobPk
JacobPk
Disposable

Number of posts : 458
Birthday : I like men
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down