Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The TDSB has deemed me litterate over a year ago... are you steve?

+3
Cathy
Allan
Isaac
7 posters

Go down

The TDSB has deemed me litterate over a year ago... are you steve? Empty The TDSB has deemed me litterate over a year ago... are you steve?

Post  Isaac Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:55 pm

I decided to make an executive decision and take the whole day off... except work Sad

" So don’t think highly of yourself, but fear what could happen"
I am grateful that our team understands, and practices, humility. Some of you may not believe that God DOES take away, as much as he gives. Lets stay humble, and continue to understand who we're doing this for!

Hmmm thats all i got from romans...

Have a good day!

-Isaac!
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

The TDSB has deemed me litterate over a year ago... are you steve? Empty Re: The TDSB has deemed me litterate over a year ago... are you steve?

Post  Allan Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:51 pm

Aghhhhh Why did I decide to go to class. Man I am doing nothing productive in English class, and we are sharing a room witht eh T.I.P kids, and it's like a foreign world.

22.Notice how God is both kind and severe. He is severe toward those who disobeyed, but kind to you if you continue to trust in his kindness. But if you stop trusting, you also will be cut off

It's simple to comprehand but hard to live it. I love the fact that this family is so close and we will always be there for each other. If one of us might be having a hard time you guys are there to pick up him/her up. It is scary to be cut off, but I know that we will be there for each other to stop this from ever happening.
Allan
Allan
Disposable

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : Viet for life
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

The TDSB has deemed me litterate over a year ago... are you steve? Empty Re: The TDSB has deemed me litterate over a year ago... are you steve?

Post  Cathy Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:52 pm

i am SO TIREDDDD
i went to richmond hill library after my exam. and wow its actually DEAD SILENT there.. crazy. i almost died.

35"Who has ever given to God,
that God should repay him?"
I''ll keep it short today.. I had trouble getting through this chapter for some reason. Maybe I'm just exausted , or maybe I'm just SPED and totally dont understand the grafting thing at all. hahah i stared at it blankly for a while. But I liked this little tiny verse, because I think it really put me back in my place. God gives and gives and gives and gives.. But really, do we deserve any of it? What have any of us ever done for God that requires him to pay us back? God gave to us from the start and he gives until the end. And yeahh sometimes we serve and we give to God.. But we're not perfect, and we make so many mistakes, we stumble so often, and often, actually take away from God. But despite all, he takes us back with open arms and continues to give. God is like the giving tree.. sick.. Smile
Cathy
Cathy
Disposable

Number of posts : 401

Back to top Go down

Post  Joseph Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:01 pm

Hello, man this week was so fustrating, i have 2 test next week, anyone going to library this weekend....? Anyways so this is what i learned in romans 11..

v28. As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies on your account; but as far as election is concerened, they are loved on account of the patiarchs, for Gods gift and his call are irrevocable.

So in this verse, i had some trouble understanding it, but this is what i learned from it. According to the bible God says that we should always love your enemies. God says this because he first loved us so we must also love each other, doesnt matter what kind of person he is. Every one should be treeded the same. God treets everyone the same. So we should do the same. It is one of the 10 commandments that we should love our neighbours. If we do not obey his commands, we have just commited a sin. In verse 29 it talks about God;s gift and his call are irrevocable. That God does not change his mind with reference to his call. Even though the Israel is presently in a state of unbelief, that God purpose will be fullfiled. So, to end my discussion, if you have a friend who you fought with and never talked to him/her since, pray for that person and ask God for forgiveness, amen..

AMEN...

Have a good one guys and may God be with you.....
Joseph
Joseph
minion

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  JacobPk Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:43 pm

Hey guys, i hoipe you're excited for tomorrow!
ahaha, Let's keep praying, for whatever we want to pray for ahaha

Sorry i haven't been posting my devos and keeping up with them for the past few days, but i did some catch up reading!
SO for Romans 11
v 6 And if by grace, then it is no longer by works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace.[c]
CHristianity is a relationship and not a religion. Makes sense doesn't it? All religions have to get to god through some type of works, but what do we have to do? There is absolutely nothing we can do to attain salvation. It is by Grace we are saved, God gave us this gift of salvation and the only way we can get to heaven is through that and to accept it. Aren't we lucky ahaha

V 11Again I ask: Did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery?
God never gives us too much too handle. The reason why we sometimes think we have so much of a load on our chest is because we have a lack of trust in God. If you gave everythign that was in your heart to God, wouldn't God bring peace in your life?
ALl you have to do is tell him and ask. Isaac said in his devo up there, God gives, as much as he takes. Same here. He is GOD. get the point ahaha.

GET EXCITED FOR TOMORROW.
let's keep praying that we'll be GREAT at glorifying God.

ALso: What is WOrship to you? and what is our MIssion statement? Kepp these things in mind.
JacobPk
JacobPk
Disposable

Number of posts : 458
Birthday : I like men

Back to top Go down

Post  Steven.Hong Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:39 pm

hahahahaha
i hate the osslt
soo boring blah but after it was done
i went soo fresh

romans 11
I didnt really get alot from this soo yeah yeah
i will try reading it more and write something down
Steven.Hong
Steven.Hong
minion

Number of posts : 142
Birthday : Inside 8====D~~~~o
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  dennis Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:19 am

Romans 11

One verse that really stuck out to me was "Do not be arrogant. Be afraid." I don't really know why it stuck to me, but I guess Paul wants us to humble ourselves and remember that God has all the power to bless and also punish us. Sometimes, we get caught up in good moments and forget to realize who is the one that blesses us with these good times. From these good moments, things could go wrong, and our hearts should still be with God so that we can get through our struggles with God on our side.
dennis
dennis
minion

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down