Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encouragement! From Denise!

Go down

Encouragement! From Denise! Empty Encouragement! From Denise!

Post  Isaac Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:37 am

Denise your little encouragement email was precious. I think its a good idea that we encourage each other as much as we scrutinize each other. Like for instance, when Roh tells/ shows us what to do, at times it can be a tad rough but if he buttered things up, we wouldn't be as good. Right?
But on another note, this team, more like family, is getting better both musically and spiritually every week. Although we do have some things to work on, its safe to say we can look back to when we started and now and be proud of how far we came.
Also in regards to devo, this forum helps a lot cause, well for me, when im putting my thoughts onto paper(in this case on the screen) i sometimes get more out of the devo, like i put together the pieces.

This is just a blargh blurg rant regarding Denise's email.
Here's my take:
Jacob: my lover
Mike: my second secret lover
Alan: my only viet friend
Steven: ill actually give you some real encouragement and say you are getting better at drums every week!
Rohan: On a totally non-church related note, because of you, i study SOOOO much now. Its awesome actually Very Happy
Hannah: im your pad buddy.... so gross....
Denise: uhhh keep up the good work....? Razz kidding
Cathy: (shes always last) i never met someone so passionate to food until i met you...
Isaac: The brains, the bronze, and the looks of this team. Where are we without Isaac? no where that's where!

E-Sek OUT!
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down