Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psalm 42

2 posters

Go down

Psalm 42 Empty Psalm 42

Post  Audrey Jong Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:59 pm

cat
Audrey Jong
Audrey Jong
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down

Psalm 42 Empty Re: Psalm 42

Post  Audrey Jong Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:27 pm

I think that this verse was talking about how amazing God is and how much we really need him. We may be discouraged by things that may have happened, but everything happens for a reason. This chapter is a great example of how our attitude should be toward God. I mostly got that from the begining of verse 3: "Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad? I will put my hope in God! I will praise him again...my Saviour and my God!"

Good night everyone!
Very Happy ~Audrey~ Cool
Audrey Jong
Audrey Jong
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down

Psalm 42 Empty Psalm 42.

Post  jaake kwon Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:02 pm

ohmeng, not sticking to my devos enough..

deepthings in this chapter. I wanna address the whole thing on losing faith i guess.
as praise team members, I think we would share just the same amount of spiritual warfare as anybody else. If not more?

This whole thing kinda falls back to how the different parts of our life kinda go against each other y'know?
Essentially, most of our everyday lives are the same, just cuz we try to achieve the same goal everyday. Usually that's what we build our life on. Because most of us were taught different things before learning about God.

We build our perspective on those things, and since there's that, we don't put God at the center of our life. We put things like Health, Wealth, Safety, Happiness.

I guess point is; having a strong faith in God STARTS with putting him in the center
jaake kwon
jaake kwon
Disposable

Number of posts : 338
Birthday : 7.21
Registration date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

Psalm 42 Empty Re: Psalm 42

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down