Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The message(genesis:6)

2 posters

Go down

The message(genesis:6) Empty The message(genesis:6)

Post  Steven.Hong Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:38 pm

Hello so today I was like cold and hot..
In the morning it was soooooooooooooooo cold and after skool it was pretty hot.... but when
i took off my swear it was too cold.. But I just cant wait until it like snows so i can go skiing omggggggg
cant wait man......
So in this verse alot of things are happening God said that there were too many man and woman getting born
so he change the limit for how long you can live up till... That sucks. Why did he have to change it we could
of live until like 900year old...
God was soo pissed that he just want it to kill us.. and everything on earth he just want it to get rid of everything
because we acted like garbage. Thanks to Noah we were saved only his family and the animals lived. But the other people
died cause they were very bad boys and girls.
Just because God saw something different in Noah we are here today if there wasnt Noah we would be here. No one in earth
would be alive today. There would be nothing left on earth except like dirt and water..
Which God could of made different stuff but instead he gave us another chance..
so thank God for another chance he gave us.

-Steven Hong lol!
[\] I[_,[_,/-\ <----- do u know what that says
Steven.Hong
Steven.Hong
minion

Number of posts : 142
Birthday : Inside 8====D~~~~o
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

The message(genesis:6) Empty Huh It really makes you think?

Post  Allan Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:12 pm

Wow I wonder how noah got the measurments correctly. 448...449...450....451! crap ok we need to chip away 1 foot. Lol Imagine a mistake being made, I wonder how long it took for the arc to be made?

So anyways God's wrath, which is a justified anger. I wondering if you get angry at someone and it is justified is it O.k. I mean God wiped out the Earth and it was justified, becasue we were wicked, but it our corrupt point of view it looks like temper I guess... I don't know where I am going with this but, I remember I had a huge problem understanding something related to this chapter. Grieved and regret there two totally different things right??

I dont know this chapter just creates questions for me

K got a lot of catching up to do
Allan
Allan
Disposable

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : Viet for life
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down