Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oct 9th

2 posters

Go down

Oct 9th Empty Oct 9th

Post  Kevin Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:43 am

Hey guys
What I got from Rev No's sermon was that God appreciates our thanksgiving. I liked the sermon especially because it related to our theme of thanksgiving. He mentioned that when his sons (Most defniitely not jeremy) write a nice letter to him, it makes his day. At the same time, when we give our thanks and praises to God, it really makes him smile upon us. An exmaple was tthe little acapella thang that some of us. It was sick and I'm sure God thought so too
Yahhh PCE
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Oct 9th Empty Re: Oct 9th

Post  Billy Kim Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:20 am

6 dollars non the richer. I love that quote. Well I remember about 4 years back, my mom used to give me allowances every friday for me to last a week and during mothers day I got her a neck-less that was around 5 bucks. she said she loved it and wore it for one day and I never saw it again. LOL it was pretty ugly no lie but I'm pretty sure she loved the fact that I got her something, I had the HEART to get her something. Even if i didn't have any money and wrote her a card, she would have loved it. I dont understand why jeremy's dad did one part in english and the other part in korean, I didnt understand the other half except he said faith isnt soley based on your actions. The base of your faith is your heart. You can do nice things to make yourself look better. For example giving a big amount of offering to make yourself look like a nice person, that's not good and doesnt prove anything but if you're heart in the right place and you decided to give a big amount of offering because you want to thank god for what he's done for us, thats something amazing. I think the moral of this sermon was to say that it's the heart that counts..
Billy Kim
Billy Kim
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Birthday : August 4th
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum