Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update; Jules.

Go down

Update; Jules. Empty Update; Jules.

Post  julian Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:10 am

Life away from home.

Things here at WLU are great and all, I've met awesome people on my residence and floor... things are tight, parties go on, alcohol... well, you know what's up with that, but one thing I do want to do is to keep communicating with you guys...

I'm actually pretty glad I'm in a relatively safe and casual environment and accepted by everyone around me, even though I'm pretty much the minority... so I guess things here are fine, but I still miss you guys, working with you guys, and leading you guys until Kevin finally returned, since I'm pretty garbage as a leader myself, haha.

I'll try my best to keep being with you guys on the forums, as my daily spiritual routine... and I pray it be the same with the rest of you guys. I think all of you guys're still in high school, so make use of this time you've got! Fellowship was one of my favourite things to do during high school, and I hope to continue doing so here at WLU! I'm amazed that there's Christian Fellowship! Smile

I hope to keep posting here.

Just an update,

Jules.
julian
julian
minion

Number of posts : 212
Birthday : April 12.
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum