Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 Corinthians 13 April FOOLS

5 posters

Go down

2 Corinthians 13 April FOOLS Empty 2 Corinthians 13 April FOOLS

Post  Kevin Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:24 pm

jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

2 Corinthians 13 April FOOLS Empty Re: 2 Corinthians 13 April FOOLS

Post  Kevin Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:25 pm

Sorry this is actually meant for April 2nd.
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Back to top Go down

Post  julian Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:23 pm

Hey guys... exhausted as ever today, considering my parents made me do a big spring cleaning day from 9:30 to 5:00, then heading to Long and McQuade for the stuff that you guys wanted. We better thank Moses a lot, considering how much he gave us to spend, haha. Smile I'm so excited for tomorrow, especially for The Power of Your Love... such an awesome song.

Paul essentially leaves the church of Corinth with a final warning, but Paul makes some interesting points that I reflected quite deeply.

One of those is that Paul asks us to examine ourselves if Christ is in us. This is pretty important, considering that we talked yesterday about spiritual warfare. Like Kevin said, there will be times where we're weak, and seeing how we respond to certain things... if we happen to go out with friends, are we going to fall into the same temptations? Will Satan even try to fight against us? If Christ is with us, we might fail alone, but the battle is still won we can persevere. I really thought hard about this phrase - no matter whether we're feeling like crap or feeling awesome, we should continue to desire God so much, so powerfully. That's why God uses Paul to give us so many reminders. We screw up on a daily basis, and not having reminders would only help us to not grow any further... and as leaders, we should all strive to set goals and achieve those reminders.

Take care guys, have an awesome night, and God bless! Smile

Jules.
julian
julian
minion

Number of posts : 212
Birthday : April 12.
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  josephpaik Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:22 am

JULES DID YOU GET ELIXERS?

In this chapter there wasnt much cause it was short than all the rest but i got:

11 Finally, brothers, good-by. Aim for perfection, listen to my appeal, be of one mind, live in peace. And the God of love and peace will be with you.

This is really straight forward because it says if you aiming to be perfect (to be like God because God IS perfect and we are trying to be like him, be of one mind ( have a mind to love and spread the word of God to others.), live in peace (Live in peace and without sin in everyday life). Then God will bring you love and peace as for everyone.
josephpaik
josephpaik
Disposable

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:29 am

11 Dear brothers and sisters,t close my letter with these last words: Be joyful. Grow to maturity. Encourage each other. Live in harmony and peace. Then the God of love and peace will be with you.

Hey guys, I just thought I'd share my thoughts on this verse. There are times when it's hard as hell to get along with each other. Sometimes there'll be "kicking and screaming" but as this passage states, be joyful. Live in harmony and peace. As I read these words, I realized sometimes how hard it can be to do these things at times but the last part reflects what God will bestow upon us if we do live in harmony and peace and all the other things.

That's it guys
See you tomorrow.
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Back to top Go down

Post  jennifer Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:37 am

its not april fools day today! hahaa
what stood out to me here was when paul closes saying "aim for perfection"
yes we all know that God forgives our sins when we repent and that we arent and will never be perfect, but we should keep in mind that that doesnt give us the right to sin non stop. we should "aim for perfection" and be mindfull of our actions and pray that God will show us when we are slipping so we will try to be perfect in God's eyes not the world. thats all for today! night guys!
jennifer
jennifer
Disposable

Number of posts : 304
Birthday : My birthday isnt important :(
Registration date : 2011-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Grace Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:24 am

I thought that this chapter had a truly beautiful message. Paul starts off by talking about how the people were to be punishe the last time he visited them...
But he ended it off saying that we should really follow God and join as one to truly glorify God's name!

I didn't get any specifics from this chapter, but I really loved the overall message that was given in this chapter! Smile

I'll see you all tomorrow~~~

Sooooo much went on this week, Esp on April fools day :p ahahahha, yeah...

Anywaysss good night everyone I love you
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down