Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1 Thessalonian 5

+3
Allan
Grace
Isaac
7 posters

Go down

1 Thessalonian 5 Empty 1 Thessalonian 5

Post  Isaac Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:22 am

Smile
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

1 Thessalonian 5 Empty Re: 1 Thessalonian 5

Post  Grace Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:26 am

Hey guysss! Bahahaha I have Internet connection. I can't post the full thing today cause this pastors gonna see me with my iPod..... Rofl but I did do my devo! Smile
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:36 am

"14 Brothers and sisters, we urge you to warn those who are lazy. Encourage those who are timid. Take tender care of those who are weak. Be patient with everyone."

This chapter talks a lot about community. I think the most important thing in a commmunity is building up new leaders and others. Without doing that, the community fails.

When it comes to church, as important as the next practice, or the next retreat is, its also very important to think of the future and where you, and hopefully new members stand...

anyway, those are my two cents

-Isaac
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?

Back to top Go down

Post  Allan Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:48 am

Ha Ha fail. I forgot there was a "5" anyways let's just say that I did John 3 as a bonus.

#%!@*%!^ It feels like I am just getting worst at the guitar. I think I just can't go pass this certain stage, and its really depressing. I am just like stuck, it's like I am low on musical inspiration...I need something bad! Wow it's actually feels really bad...man this has been bothering me for a while. I need something in my playing, but I just don't know what it is...Ha Ha musicians rant.

John 3
Caring for the Lord's workers

"Dear friend, you are faithful to God when you care for the traveling teachers who pas through , even though they are strangers to you."

There everywhere, and that's why we sometimes just don't care...(Ha Ha. It just totally rhymed by accident)
We see them in church, TV, downtown, but we sometimes think to ourselves, ("Good for you guys!) and then just totally walk pass. I think that our generation, even our parents generation have been bless by many faithful individuals who are spreading the good news, but the world has skewed them to be either pompous individuals who are doing it for face, or for some corporate gain, and I think that is so unfair, and unfortunate. These people are doing amazing things, and they are sometimes unappreciated. I know that they are doing this for God, and are not doing for self-recognition, but that should not be the reason for not helping them and noticing them. I've bee totally just going with the flow. I know there are individuals who are working hard, but I just accept them as just another guy i see once in awhile, and I pay no attention.

I thought is was like an "oh yah tru" moment

Ha Ha Ha "like a thief in the night." So I am expecting for Jesus to pull a ninja!

Hmm... why is it that the "the darkness", is associated with evil...random thought (Light and Darkness) They are both beautiful...etc etc.

Basically 2012 is a lie...Kevin don't wet your pants.

"Dear brother ans sisters, honor those who are your leaders in the Lord's work."
"Live peacefully with everyone"

It talks about community. How respect comes for admiration and love. I truly believe that. Kissing ass an respect are two different thing. Kissing ass is forced while Respect comes naturally. I think that love is the thought, and respect is the action.

that is all!
Allan
Allan
Disposable

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : Viet for life
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathy Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:58 am

today was such a long day. and tmrw will be even longer. haha this march break SUCKSSS

"16Be joyful always; 17pray continually; 18give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus"
This was very encouraging for me today. Everyone goes through times when it's really hard to be joyful. But there's ALWAYS something to be joyful about. it's just a matter of whether or not we're willing to see it and thank God for everything that he truly bleses us with in our lives.
Cathy
Cathy
Disposable

Number of posts : 401

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:16 am

17 Never stop praying

this verse was so small but so important.
this was in the section Pauls final advice of chapter 5 and this was actually great advice.
It's so simple but it really says alot on how to live a good life.
As a team especially, we should never stop praying for each other because i think that prayer strengthens us as a team.
remmeber guys, never stop praying
ill try to pray more often.
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan

Back to top Go down

Post  Steven.Hong Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:25 am

woahhhh already wednesday I hate this
march break is going by too fassstttt
I hate schoolll noooooooo
hahahaha

16Be joyful always; 17pray continually; 18give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
The best verse from the chapter, I am going to always be joyful in every circumstances. Also pray for everything or anything. Like I always talk about praying is the most important thing in life so we can keep in touch with god. Finally be thankful for everything like even the smallest thing being able to eat, smell and see tahts amazing some people can do that and also having both of your parents is an amazing thing too so thank the lord.
I LOVE YOU GUYSS(L)
see you soon have a great dayyy
Steven.Hong
Steven.Hong
minion

Number of posts : 142
Birthday : Inside 8====D~~~~o
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Kim Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:09 am

Editing a B day Video... ARG TAKES FOREVER! STILL DOING IT BUT
i forgot about devos so yea, thought that it was late and more important...

16Be joyful always; 17pray continually; 18give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

hmmm, I wish i could have told my friend that when she was rele depressed... And Be joyful always, and pray
continually. They're rele short but seperate verses.. I think it was a way god wanted to write so that he can
emphasize on how important it is..

19Do not put out the Spirit's fire;

i dunt rele know what it means by the spirit's fire
but can anyone explain???

10He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him.

Jesus died for us so that we can always be together. Even when we're asleep... Jst know that
god is always with us protecting and watching us...
Billy Kim
Billy Kim
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Birthday : August 4th

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: