Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feb 28

+2
Kevin
Grace
6 posters

Go down

feb 28 Empty feb 28

Post  Grace Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:07 pm

hello guys !
i liked todays sermon.

GOD'S LOVE.
I like how Sam pointed out that everything has a purpose, and nothing was made or happens by accident.
God loves us so much, and loved us enough to give us a choice, and i found that really meaningful. To love God not because we have to, but because we WANT to. He didnt make us so that we could be his robots. We are humans with feelings, emotion and capable to think for ourselves and with that we learn what true love is, and we try strive to live the way God wants us to.

unfailing love- chris tomlin Smile

have a good week everyone, and i will see you all next week ~
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

feb 28 Empty Re: feb 28

Post  Kevin Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:19 pm

I liked today how sam made it clear that everything god does is because he loves us. sometimes it might not seem like it because if he's angry and punishing us, we may feel disappointed in him but really we should be disappointed in ourselves. God punishes us because he loves us so much and all of his acts are because he loves us. And todays sermon also made me realize that there is no love like other from God. His love is different than a couples love, family love, or friend love. His love goes way beyond all those other type of love. It made me realize how special we all are to God and how special he should be to us.
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan

Back to top Go down

Post  Steven.Hong Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:04 am

Hello everyone
So many things going around in my house soo crazy and loud I hate it
But I have to deal with it whatever Sad
Anyways, today service was very good I liked how sam said everything has a purpose in life. But how do we find that purpose that's the real hard question? But I think as a christian we will find out what our purpose is. It can be anything but we got to give it sometime to figure it out. God loves us soo much and that's why we have a purpose in life
Go find out what your purpose is
Later have a safe week
Steven.Hong
Steven.Hong
minion

Number of posts : 142
Birthday : Inside 8====D~~~~o
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:08 am

So i dont know if you guys read one of my devos this week about why women are "under" men but i guess theyre not
todays sermon clearly shows that we are "equal but opposite". i like that line a lot better.
This makes me think that the "role" of women just generalizes that ONE of the TWO have to be so and so and the other a worker. or sometihng on those lines

Great sermon overall, i liked how he touched up on the trinity and its existence. Very hard topic indeed, and hard concept!

-Isaac
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Kim Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:09 am

Hey guys... sorry for not doing my devos lately...
I've been rele angry and I still am but I was thinking today,
i shouldnt rele let my anger get in the way with me and god...

Today's sermone was, i guess rele related to me i guess...
It rele caught my attention, when sam asked everybody who makes u
lunch, does ur laundry, cleans ur house... I thought and thought and yea,
i do all of them but i dunt think that was the point... I kne wat sam
was talking about... I guess, everything happens for a reason, we may not kno
the reason but it's up to us to find out y it happend. And i think i still
am looking for the reason on y everything happend... right now, my heart is
as negative as it can be but that's only cuz i'm not thinking about the reason...
I need to rele think and talk to god today gutz. i've been doing that alot these
days and at the same time, u can never talk to god enuf... We should have a talk
with god alot more often guys... I encourage you guys...
Billy Kim
Billy Kim
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Birthday : August 4th

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathy Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:47 am

Hey guys. Sorry for the lateness.
It was nice to listen to a sermon about God's love after a heavy series on sin. God loved us so much that he gave everyone a meaningful purpose, and he gave us the freedom to find and choose that purpose. But from this love, we are then left with the decision to choose good over evil. God will only do so much to help us out - because he wants us to CHOOSE him, instead of making us his robots. This is how today's sermon ties in with the whole series of sin - will we choose God? or will we choose sin?
I also really liked how Sam talked about the love that exists between people - he used the example of your mom making you a nice hearty breakfast, and said that love can be showed through actions. This reminds me that I need to love more. Personally, I'm one of those people that says things like 'Oh yeah I love so-and-so they're AWESOME' very easily and casually. But am I all talk? Or do I truly choose to show this love through my actions? Hmm something to think about Smile

Have a great monday, everyone!
Cathy
Cathy
Disposable

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: