Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALENTINES DAY : )

+3
Grace
Kevin
Isaac
7 posters

Go down

VALENTINES DAY : ) Empty VALENTINES DAY : )

Post  Isaac Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:34 pm

yeeee
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

VALENTINES DAY : ) Empty Re: VALENTINES DAY : )

Post  Kevin Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:44 pm

So what i got from todays sermon was that sin can spread so easily.
Sin can get passed on through generation and generation like sam said.
It spreads through family, it also spreads through school.
Sam said that he picked up swearing from school obviously.
So sin influences are techinically everywhere you go.
But what i've decided to try is to not be influenced through sin. Because all of us are sinners and we have friends that are sinners. Remember that if we get influecned through our friends, it's not their faults because it is ours for allowing ourselves to be influenced.
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Grace Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:05 pm

happy valentines day... and new years ( ? ) hahaha

just like kevin i got a lot out of what sam said about generational sin. but i really paid attention when sam was saying how serious sin is. we tend to take sin really lightly. we just think "Jesus died for our sins, we're forgiven" but before the crucification, sin determined whether we went to heaven or hell. and since we all sinced, we were pretty much destined to go to hell. the consequences sound harsh... but is it really that bad compared to how bad sin is? We dont deserve this chance to be with God, but He loves us so much that He still gave it to us. I think we should be more careful with our actions and words. Lets try to cut off whatever sin was passed down in our family. With God its possible, we just need to ask for help !

well have a good family day holiday Smile

and isaac !! my brother says thankyouu hahahaha
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:15 pm

Text from Cathy 7:41 pm:

"Hey, im too lazy to post today and i dont feel like reflecting on sams sermon. Can you just post that my internet died? thanks! p.s im fat and ugly"

-From Cathy
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:27 pm

So i REALLY like how sam has tackled "sin".
Today he talked about the community side of sin, and how we should break comfort barriers to stop sin.

I think thats what a true friend is, as cliche as that sounds. Forget what your friend thinks now, do what is best. I know a lot of our team has shown that in the past and i hope we keep that up!

Anywho, great praise today guys! BILLY you stepped up but you started a step back :p so you kinda evened out ahaha...

-Isaac
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JacobPk Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:08 am

haha nice Isaac.
Great job today guys!

Sam was pretty serious about his sermon today eh, i felt the intensity.
He kept telling us that SIN IS SERIOUS.
And i know it's true. We've been so caught up in sin, it's not even a bad thign anymore,
thats' why we even how different LEVELS of sin that man made up.
To God, sin is sin and it's some serious stuff!
JacobPk
JacobPk
Disposable

Number of posts : 458
Birthday : I like men

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:42 am

yeah i felt that from sam too. but he kept on making up words so it kinda took away from it :p
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Kim Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:09 am

Hmmm, I'm pretty sure a Big part of sam's sermone was towards me...
I talked to sam not that long ago and he told the story about the girl in the reserve,
and I rele felt the connection between me and sam... My RELE close friend of mine was
doing some stuff that wasnt the right thing to do and I needed some help or needed to talk
to someone who I thought can rele guide me through. And sam jst said that out in the sermone
but put some more stuff in it... So, I had to take some asction and sam rele helped me today...
I realized what I should do. THANKS SAM!! It was intense but sam kept making jokes which
iunno, lightened up the room... LOL
Billy Kim
Billy Kim
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Birthday : August 4th

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathy Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:32 am

wow isaac. distortion of my words, much?
what i really said was that the forum wouldnt load on my computer, so i said that i would post when i get home, even if its late.

anyways, i dont think ive seen sam that intense and passionate during one of his sermons in a really long time. And the message definetly got through. SIN IS SERIOUS. But we become so used to it, esp. if we see it in our parents, families, friends, etc. that we sort of become immune to understanding just how serious sin is.. I kept thinking about the idea that when we sin, we are telling God that we are not satisfied with him. And it makes so much sense. becuase as sam keeps reminding us, sin is pleasurable and fun. So when we're looking for some comfort or temporary happiness, we go to sin instead of going to God. And in that way our sin replaces God and is a straigth up decleration that we're happier with sin. Because all of us KNOW better. that's what makes it worse for us. Today's message was straightforward - and it's hard and it sucks, but hopefully it'll make us think twice before we sin. And that knowing the consequences of sin will help us to suck it up and be honest with our friends and family too.

Good night, everyone!
PS i watched the ring tonight with my valentine (aka mimi.. ahahha) IT WAS SO CREEPY I LOVE IT Smile
Cathy
Cathy
Disposable

Number of posts : 401

Back to top Go down

Post  Steven.Hong Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:24 pm

hey guys sorry for not posting my reflection

Sam talked alot about sin and how its so easy to sin, sin is fun to do Evil or Very Mad

SIN is evil just dont do it you will be fine but sometimes you have to because its so funnn
but later on it wont be goodddd just stop doing it

DONT SIN I love you
Steven.Hong
Steven.Hong
minion

Number of posts : 142
Birthday : Inside 8====D~~~~o
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum