Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feb 2

+2
Isaac
Grace
6 posters

Go down

Feb 2 Empty Feb 2

Post  Grace Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:11 pm

so im thinking... todays do your own devos too ?
today i did a lot of cleaning... and im not excited for the start of second semester tomorrow -.-
ahhhh science !!!!

12You will roll them up like a robe;
like a garment they will be changed.
But you remain the same,
and your years will never end."

i really liked this verse. it reminded me of the song Remain by Starfield. It talks about how everything can change and how God can do anything.. but through all those changes.. God remains the same. Hes unchanging, unfailing and forever will stay that way. I like that, knowing we have God backing us up through anything, no matter what the situation is. It makes me feel safe Smile
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Feb 2 Empty Re: Feb 2

Post  Isaac Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:33 pm

aha sorry guys, i promise ill have the new set of devos planned out by tongiht,
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  JacobPk Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 am

“However, as it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him"—”- 1 Corinthians 2:9

Remind you of the song Blessed Be Your Name? hahha

What i got what that you should always be prepared. You never know what God will call you to do, and you'll never know when. You shouldn't ask why, but know that it's for his glory. And thats' why we were created Smile
But it can also be seen as a thing where we never know what God has in store for us, not just calling, but obstacles, tests and pretty much everything in your life.

I'ts a mystery hahah
JacobPk
JacobPk
Disposable

Number of posts : 458
Birthday : I like men

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:48 am

hey guyss

So i read romans 15 today and i read alot about how much crap Jesus took before he got crucified.

3 For even Christ didn't live to please himself. As the Scriptures say, "The insults of those who insult you, O God, have fallen on me.

Jesus didnt live a life for himself. He fully dedicated his life on earth and the pain he went through ALL for us. The least that we could possibily do is give it all to him. Jesus was the best role model to show all of us that we all need to care for one another. And i think that Jesus thought dying was the only way to get into our heads that we have to have the same type of intentions that Jesus had such as helping others out instead of ourselves first. How often do we think, let's go out of our own way to help someone else? We need to start thinking more lke Jesus.
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:56 am

hey goiys!

i read proverbs 4 today and here are some verses that i want to share:

"7 Getting wisdom is the wisest thing you can do!
And whatever else you do, develop good judgment."

such a dumb line... at FIRST. aha . getting wisdom is the wisest thing you can do? sounds obvious right? but is it? The two "wisdom" and "wisest" doesnt mean the same word i think in this context. I think it really means "getting knowledge from wisdom is the smartest thing you can do".
also it talks about developing good judgment. I think a good head on your shoulders is one of the best ways to combat sin. after all, it is WE who make sin not God. you can blame God for your own sins, he wont completely take you away from a sinful world yet, so the best thing to have is good judgment.

10 My child,[b] listen to me and do as I say,
and you will have a long, good life.
11 I will teach you wisdom’s ways
and lead you in straight paths.
12 When you walk, you won’t be held back;
when you run, you won’t stumble.
13 Take hold of my instructions; don’t let them go.
Guard them, for they are the key to life.

we all need some wisdom...
for the grade 12s, cathy allan and Jacob, read this passage. Your university choice is the first step to your future, is it for God? are you choosing with wisdom?

-Isaac
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?

Back to top Go down

Post  Allan Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:17 am

WHO WROTE THIS BUCKET OF SH1T - NEW JOURNALISM TEACHER HAHAHAHA!

SO new semester rocks. Got the most morbid journalism teacher, and he was telling me how when he was reporting the iraq war, people at ctv were making bets for when the war was going to start. hahahaha, man journalism is scaring me now

Luke 6:45
"The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks."

Our mouths and our actions are clear indicators of the state our hearts are in. We think we can hide our hearts o those around us, but it will slip out eventually. Be true to yourself and to those who are close to you. What good is it if you are hiding your heart from those who are close to you, If you are bound to slip and reveal your heart, don't go through the drama of hiding who you really are, and all of a sudden revealing your true nature. If you know your heart is not at the right place, ask for help, because we all have faults in our hearts. Don't hide but rather share with those whom you can trust. You are not alone in this!

(Forgot the verse lol)
Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.

Huh damn I have been selfish over the past few well forever. It is so easy to ask for more, but we never say thanks at random times to what we have. We have the God thank you prayer thing once in a while, but that feels like a routine. I have troubles giving thanks when I am not praying, because my mind is constantly is this want mode. I need to work on this

Psalm 30:5
For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.

WOW SICK VERSE. We all get immature with God sometimes, and we hate God for punishing us, and naturally you get pi-chhau at God. I know I have. But come on, this verse just wow I can't even word it, how amazing this verse is. It's like hell grow-up and give me a hug.

lol that is all
Allan
Allan
Disposable

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : Viet for life
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Kim Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:58 am

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! BEST NEW CLASSES!! HAVE CLASSES
WITH THE BEST FEMALE STUDENTZZZ(PLURAL) YEEEEEEEEE~~
yea but that's not rele important, lets cut to the chase....
Today, I like to share something THAT JUST CAME to my head when I was writing
"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

I remember we has a guest speaker a couple of weeks back, i forgot
who... I believe it was paul, the funny guy that had Saya as a fat GF... LOL
Sometimes, I'm glad we have the no dating Rule... HEHEHE~~~~ JKS
but ye, he told us some scary stories about a friend being possesed by a demon,
and i believe in them actually which is creepy. HAHA EXORCIST IS THE SCARIEST MOVIE!!
I wanted to focus on spiritual Warfare... Funny How i didnt know wat spiritual warfare was
until the last few months of grade 9... HEHE. If you think about it, almost everything is like a
spiritual warfare and I remember Isaac shared something about how if u dunt think u are
affect by Spiritual warfare, that means ur facing it the most. Guys, think about it, we dunt
think like that. we dunt notice any spiritual warfare going on with our lives in our daily lives...
We struggle with spiritual warfare EACH AND EVERYDAY, WAYY MORE THAN ONCE and we struggle
with it without noticing... that's the scary thing, we dunt NOTICE IT!! B4 back in the days,
people spent WAAAYY more time with god than doing anything else. These days,all we do is
hang around with friends or spend the whole day infront of our computers... we dunt even spend
1% of our time with god not including sundays... Anything that keeps us away from communicating
with god or getting closer... Even spending time doing nothing is spiritual warfare... i jst think
we need a good heads up about it. HOPEFULLY SOMEPEOPLE WILL READ IT!!
and the thing is, even if people read this and even me writing it myself, will struggle without noticing...
And if u notice it, in the beginning of the (essay) jks, i got off topic talking about random things and
female students.. LOL that's spiritual warfare in aways cuz it's hard to stop talking about them
when we can effieciently use this time to spend more time with god...
Billy Kim
Billy Kim
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Birthday : August 4th

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: