Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colossains 4

Go down

Colossains 4 Empty Colossains 4

Post  Allan Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:28 pm

Lol Free period in accounting. Everyone is on their computers obviously Youtubing Lol

I am going out today (Appa's birthday) so I probably won't be able to do my devotion at home so I am going to do it now.

Colossians 4

Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message

When we pray we should never forget to pray for those who are spreading the good news. We usually pray for people we know, but how sick would it be if everyone start prying for all those missionaries , and people who are spreading the gospel. Who cares if you dont know them, still pray for them. Let God speak through them, let God just wrok through them to reach everyone.

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Think about the things coming out before you say them. Know what you are talking about let your tounge be filled with God's words. let your sentence be filled with grace which is always filtered out

Lol

that is all for today Lol

I hate doing ledgers Debit credit ahghghh

Take it easy see you guys at friday (i HEAR wedding bells in the distance) lol
Allan
Allan
Disposable

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : Viet for life
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down