Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May 29th

3 posters

Go down

May 29th Empty May 29th

Post  Isaac Mon May 25, 2009 11:07 pm

ah
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

May 29th Empty Re: May 29th

Post  Allan Fri May 29, 2009 1:37 pm

Basically I fainted in exhaustion today, plus i started to get body ache form the flu,and ya My parents did panic and yes i did go the the hospital for like 4 hours. Ugh, Basically I have the flu, and my body is just a mess of pain. I am kind of drugged right now, it kind of feels nice. lol the medicine they gave me says warning may cause drowsiness if you ingest more then 2, supposedly it causes you to throw up. I MISSED SCHOOL AGAIN HAHAHA!

So I will be sleeping today lol...so drowsy right now.

K i'll do my devo if I wake up lol

c ya guys
Allan
Allan
Disposable

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : Viet for life
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Sat May 30, 2009 10:41 pm

there was no may 30th....

I wanted to read more about what Sayah said at our meeting today.

John 17: 20-25

this stood out to me "I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me" I like how the author emphasizes in this passage the father, himself, and others. Its like a little pattern, what you did for me, let me do it for someone who doesn't know who you are, just like I was. This reminds me of a movie caleld Pay it Forward. Its about this kid who does one kind thing to some homeless man and he asks for nothing in return, just pay it forward. In the end he gets stabbed but thats not really the point, his one kind act spread in the state and all kinds of good acts were seen just because of one kid. Thats what GOD did for us, he gave us the gift of life, and forgives us countless times. We should pass on his kindness to others that do not deserve it, because we in turn, didnt deserve it either.
Sean
Sean
minion

Number of posts : 36
Birthday : when michael was born
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down