Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May 22nd

2 posters

Go down

May 22nd Empty May 22nd

Post  Isaac Mon May 18, 2009 6:44 pm

Twisted Evil
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

May 22nd Empty Re: May 22nd

Post  Allan Fri May 22, 2009 10:01 pm

Sry guys, there was a family crisis related to to my sister's wedding, and it had to be dealt with. Basically, I am kind of worried because my sister's fiancee's mother is complaining about my sister a bit, and the wedding is tomorrow, AGHHHHHHHH why is there such tension between the two family. It's just frustrating to see my sister gloomy when the wedding is so close. I know it has nothing to do with anyone, but it just hurts to see my sister like this.

Sry, I just felt i had to share that, lol

You know I think I never read anything from timothy before!

he Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. 2Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron. 3They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth. 4For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, 5because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer.

Lot's of false teachings out there. Today in SAP class we studied cults and there was one line that was like INSPIRATION!!! LOL

"Religion is not the problem, the problem is those who use religion for their personal gain."

There are people who will use the word to manipulate people,and those who studies the word will have to protect them. lol Jesus rangers. People will believe in whatever they feel fills a void their lives. We will be the ones who will be able to stand against all false prophets. We will be the ones who will fight the demons who will trick people. We will have the word to use as weapons.

lol k, c ya guys real soon
Allan
Allan
Disposable

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : Viet for life
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Sat May 23, 2009 12:25 am

sorry for the lack of
" 18 Just as damaging
as a madman shooting a deadly weapon
19 is someone who lies to a friend
and then says, “I was only joking.” "

There really is a hint of truth in every "joke". Our team jokes a lot... and i mean A LOT, but its important to see where the line is. This is especially for me cause i joke a lot and make fun of people but i hope i dont hurt anyone Sad

I know a friend who does that a lot... If he wants to say something but not actually say it he ll at the end say "im joking". So like... "you look ugly... im joking ah..ha..." But the damage is done!
So lets be careful when we joke around guys Smile

-Isaac
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content