Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

good job today guys!

2 posters

Go down

good job today guys! Empty good job today guys!

Post  Isaac Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:42 pm

sick practice today guys!
"3 We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance."
One thing that i tell people when they ask about God is that trusting in God gives you peace. Like Sam always says, you wont always be happy, thats not what Jesus is promising, hes saying that in desperate times you ll feel peaceful because of him...
"And endurance develops strength of character, and character strengthens our confident hope of salvation."
Its like an equation. Jesus = peace = endurance = character = confident in hope Smile
"But as people sinned more and more, God’s wonderful grace became more abundant."
I like this verse. We tend to think that God will slowly love us less as we sin. I mean we KNOW he wont but we still feel guilty. But as we sin more and more, his love becomes more and more...

SEE SOME OF YOU TOMORROW! STUDY TIME Smile
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

good job today guys! Empty Re: good job today guys!

Post  Joseph Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:04 am

Hey guys sry for posting really late today, so this is what i learned in romans 5..

Romans 5 says,

"Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, wehave peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.
You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."

I really, really, really love this chapter, It talks about joy and peace. I found this passage very heart full of love. God talks about how he never gave up on us, that he loves us so much that he has given us his love by bringing grace and peace in this world and also in you. Jesus came down to earth to be crucified so he can clear our sins of evil and replace it with the blood of Jesus. In this passage it also talks aobut suffering and pereseverance. We all have suffered, sometimes we complain and get upset, but God says no to be upset because God says to always be happy. When jesus was crucified, he has suffered alot, but did he ever give up or have any complains, NO, beacuse he knew that their is a raeson why this happened. Jesus just stood up for God and prayed to him. And i think we should be just like him, we should stand up to are selves and pray to God. That there is a reason why we suffer. EVeryone in the world suffer, no one in the world is made perfect. We deserve what we do.

God loves us sooo much, he has done amazing things for you, for your family, for everyone in this world. And he will never stop loving you. So lets give thanks by loving God also with our neighbours, amen..

AMEN.....

-joe-
Joseph
Joseph
minion

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down