Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Go down

. Empty .

Post  Isaac Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:16 am

"then disaster will fall on them as suddenly as a pregnant woman’s labor pains begin. And there will be no escape."
hear that GBs? NO ESCAPE!!!! muhahahaha

" 4 But you aren’t in the dark about these things, dear brothers and sisters, and you won’t be surprised when the day of the Lord comes like a thief."
This passage is interesting. It says that, for the non-Christians, Jesus' return will be like a thief in the night. It also says "stay alert and clearheaded". Honestly we should live as if Jesus is coming soon, because he COULD! its hard i know, but i know if he came back now, i would slap my for-head and regret not doing a lot of things.

" 16 Always be joyful. 17 Never stop praying. 18 Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus."
Honestly, this verse sums up what we should be doing. Like roh says, have FUN! If its not fun, its like homework not praising God. "Never stop praying". I HOPE all of you are praying constantly for each other, and for our team! Be thankful in all circumstances. Our team is going through a bit of a change, even if this is hard we should all be thankful no matter what because, like its says at the end of the verse, "who belong to Christ Jesus".

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUU TOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRROW!!!!!!!!!!!! Were gunna kill that sushi place Twisted Evil GG MY SUSHI

-Enjoy!
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

. Empty Re: .

Post  JacobPk Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:46 am

agreed Isaac agreed.
NY study tomorrow anyone? ahah
JacobPk
JacobPk
Disposable

Number of posts : 458
Birthday : I like men

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:08 pm

Were going to read 2 Thessalonians starting Tuesday. This gives some of you a few days to do your devos and not rush through them. Were starting Tuesday because its only 3 chapters and that will take us to the retreat.

PLEASE DO YOUR DEVOS PEOPLE.
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Ha Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:25 am

1 Thessalonians Chapter 3

I learned from this Chapter about not letting the time I've spent with and for God go to waste.
I think I've grown and changed a lot since I joined the Praise Team and started to come out to church, and my growth won't be reversed.

1 Thessalonians Chapter 4

I learned from this Chapter that living a "quiet" life in itself can speak pretty loudly to the people around you. By being quiet, I think it means to show modesty and selflessness.

1 Thessalonians Chapter 5

Out of the 5 chapters in this book, I learned the most from this one.
Mainly, from verses 12 to 18, where Paul basically outlines the characteristics of one who reflects all the teachings of God.
Being respectful, thankful, joyful, forgiving, loving, hardworking, encouraging, and vigilant.
Michael Ha
Michael Ha
minion

Number of posts : 214
Birthday : in you

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: